• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

1 hour ago, mrwicked said:

Yep I've done the train along the coast a couple times when I didn't want to fly or do the road trip - it's slow but super scenic and they have a bar onboard. I think it was the starlight that is socal to norcal. 

then right the zephyr will take you from sf northeast. i took it to tahoe once for shits and giggles. that f*cker goes all the way to chicago!

Yea when I was 8-9 my mom and I took a train from Fullerton to Chicago.  Took 2.5 days but it would be a lot easier trip these days with smartphones and tablets.  Gets pretty boring in the middle of the country and the towns we went through were mostly crappy.  If you can afford to spend 5 days traveling to and from Chicago I guess it is worth it.  The California route up north is way more scenic.

1 hour ago, OCAngelsNotLAA said:

Yea when I was 8-9 my mom and I took a train from Fullerton to Chicago.  Took 2.5 days but it would be a lot easier trip these days with smartphones and tablets.  Gets pretty boring in the middle of the country and the towns we went through were mostly crappy.  If you can afford to spend 5 days traveling to and from Chicago I guess it is worth it.  The California route up north is way more scenic.

I've always wanted to get a like old 50s or 60s convertible, and do route 66 all the way to chicago over the course of like a week.

8 hours ago, mrwicked said:

I've always wanted to get a like old 50s or 60s convertible, and do route 66 all the way to chicago over the course of like a week.

Nice idea but most of route 66 was demolished for a freeway or was completely bypassed. I did pull over today to stop in Seligman, part of historic Route 66.

The last new buildings on the main drag were built in the late 50's while that highway was still active. Now that the 40 freeway passes through there only a few tourists pull off to see the crumbling town and hit up the tourist trap. 

However this place is still standing and worth the side trip.

bKeQVD.jpg

Edited by Blarg

I'm in Flagstaff for something called Triumphest. I'm surprised how many cars made it up here and today is just pre registration so a lot more should show up tomorrow. These are just a few of what showed up.

IMG_20170921_161055.jpg

IMG_20170921_161242.jpg

IMG_20170921_161206.jpg

IMG_20170921_162141.jpg

Edited by Blarg

10 hours ago, Blarg said:

Nice idea but most of route 66 was demolished for a freeway or was completely bypassed. I did pull over today to stop in Seligman, part of historic Route 66.

The last new buildings on the main drag were built in the late 50's while that highway was still active. Now that the 40 freeway passes through there only a few tourists pull off to see the crumbling town and hit up the tourist trap. 

However this place is still standing and worth the side trip.

bKeQVD.jpg

Wait.  A cheeseburger with cheese?  I'm in.

But then there is the dead chicken.  I prefer to eat mine alive to keep Jobu happy.

kid got in school suspension for half of the day today.

great kid most of the time, but he was highly displeased about something...almost 100% certain it had nothing to do with me or my class. 

kid was white. i teach 70% hispanics, and they tend to be the most respectful of all of my students, especially the gang affiliates, believe it or not. \

anyway, 4 hours until my weekend starts. yay. 

I've put a few back, so I'll divulge.

I obviously posted it as a joke even though it was real....I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but not that dumb. however, I'm not too bright with the Facebook features, etc. I've never done the camera thing or didn't even know about it and in trying to simply close the pop up or whatever it was I did something that a screen popped up and it was her naked as shit, but with some bad connection type freezing. I started laughing because in the bottom corner is a pic of myself from my Mac camera and I have the "holy shit" look on my face. I close it out quick because all I am thinking about is I'm going to get hacked like air (bruce) does every other week. I probably would have just let it ride but when she starts asking for cock pics I just said "I don't know who you are, but I'm running for office in two years and need to keep a clean profile"

that's rough. when things were good I was overly picky and had a 15 mile radius rule because I was too lazy. I was having this convo with buddies recently, I have gotten way more nudes than I've sent....I guess the while thought process of things to lose and what not. but even then I deleted them from the chicks, gotta clear the evidence. two things pop up right away. one, I was showing my grandmother pics in my phone and scrolled to some middle eastern chick in a model shot.....wasn't nude, but awkward to explain with a midwesterner. and two, once in the moment I started taking pics of some chick while she was doing some things with her mouth. this must have been the start of auto-syncing because I was dating this chick and she stayed up at my place and while I was at work she hopped on my laptop and somehow came across this pic of this chick knobbing me. that was a unique conversation when I got home.