• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

saw legit road rage heading home from the office.

I was in the 1 lane during rush hour because my exit was coming up in a mile or so. next to an on ramp was an suv, I think a chick. I gave her space to move in front of me since the lanes converged. she didn't think that was good enough and tried to get in front of the car in front of me. that chick driver in a corolla wasn't having it, so the suv goes down the emergency lane to cut in front of the car in front of the corolla. the corolla wasn't having that either, so she then goes down the emergency lane, passes the car in front of her, and then cuts right in front of the suv. I just sat back and watched them fuck with each other until I got off.

cancelled directv last night, and just told them i was moving to india so i wouldn't have to deal with their prepaid visa card offers and such. 

and they still called me 3 hours later asking me if i wanted to come back. 

Speaking of directv, our cats knocked the plug out last night. Plugged it back in this morning but have lost our widescreen picture. Anyone know how to fix this? 

1. Getting rid of the cats - got it.

4 hours ago, Tank said:

Speaking of directv, our cats knocked the plug out last night. Plugged it back in this morning but have lost our widescreen picture. Anyone know how to fix this? 

1. Getting rid of the cats - got it.

Box must have reset. I YouTube or google shit like this as there is always a quick solution

On 7/18/2017 at 5:02 PM, Brandon said:

saw legit road rage heading home from the office.

I was in the 1 lane during rush hour because my exit was coming up in a mile or so. next to an on ramp was an suv, I think a chick. I gave her space to move in front of me since the lanes converged. she didn't think that was good enough and tried to get in front of the car in front of me. that chick driver in a corolla wasn't having it, so the suv goes down the emergency lane to cut in front of the car in front of the corolla. the corolla wasn't having that either, so she then goes down the emergency lane, passes the car in front of her, and then cuts right in front of the suv. I just sat back and watched them fuck with each other until I got off.

Literally or figuratively? Asking for a friend.

bought my first car with things like electric windows and cruise control and a back up camera. 

financed it, which is also a first for me. realized right after buying it that i HATE having the debt hanging over my head, so i'm going to try to pay it off in 36 instead of 48 mos, if not sooner. 

On 7/26/2017 at 10:56 AM, red321 said:

...Hyperconverged Infrastructures for Dummies.

Is hypreconvergence...

Dummies. I understood that!

As for the other words, I understand they're English, and I teach English, but I'm lost.

• 4 weeks later...

Really? Mild to moderate I assume. You are going to need to take classes on how to handle kids with special needs and also how to deal with them having meltdowns. It's not easy and the biggest heartbreak is knowing the system is probably going to grind those kids up once they leave your room.

yeah, i just started coursework for special ed. district's paying for it.

i'll still teach a couple of IB English classes, but the rest of my load will be special ed starting next year. really started figuring out over the last year or so that i'm at my best when working with extremes of ability levels. i think i'll be able to do some good. 

wild, my ex worked exclusively with special ed kids, namely autism. you all are special people on this planet. you could tell she liked what she did with helping humanity, even though people thought she was some kind of teachers assistant or someone not valued.

best of luck and props on your patience.

i hate meetings.

i'm lucky since my unit in the marine corps didn't do a lot of muster besides inspections, and we have relatively few meetings in my current profession.

but i really hate them. 

Anyone notice a significant uptick in the number of spam calls since Harvey?  My landline is ringing every 15-30 minutes, and is getting intercepted by Nomorobo.  But my cell phone is also getting like 4-5 calls a day all getting intercepted by my spam app.  Usually my cell would only get 1 or 2 a week in spam calls since it was a clean number.  Reading in the paper I think today, they are thinking of coming out with a new system, if the phone companies allow it, that will use a token system to weed out spoofed calls.  By the sounds of it, it's almost like the digital certificates that computers use for software.  It can't come soon enough.  But these bloodsuckers should all drown trying to take advantage of the poor people, and diverting their funds from the Harvey victims, to scammers.