• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

currently watching an email war between my department head and our principal

me and 3 other colleagues all got CC'd into it

i couldn't care less about their point of contention, but it's made for some great friday entertainment

there will be blood

last day with students was yesterday, but have to come in today and tomorrow for parent conferences that no parents will even show up for.

thank goodness for fox sports go. watching the us open on my classroom projector.

On 6/14/2017 at 8:29 AM, Adam said:

I always have to poop minutes before hosting webinars

I always have to fart when stepping into the refrigerated beer cave at the liquor store down the way. Happens without fail. Such a small enclosed space.

I discovered I do a great Jeff Sessions impression. Told the wife I was going to try to spend our long weekend to Pacific Northwest talking in my Jeff sessions voice. 

She threatened to leave me. I think that's racist. As she watches me type this, she just confirmed she thinks I'm a jackass. 

She doesn't want to say hi. 

There is a saying that one person can make a difference and it is my experience that one person is a jackass.

Years ago I could set my Avid to store my personal setting for output that would load up every time I logged in. Then some jackass complained about how this shouldn't be a site setting because he was sharing use of the system with another editor. Instead of making this a User specific setting, Avid decided to instead remove any ability to store it by anything but as a project by project setting.

So every episode I have to reset the settings to output the show all because of one winning asshole made a difference. 

I've been in Japan the past week and in Tokyo I saw an Asian person wearing a Red Sox Doug mirabelli jerseyy, and 300 miles away I saw another Asian person wearing a Twins Dustin Mohr jersey. The strangest jersey sightings I have ever seen considering where I am

• 2 weeks later...

Had an oh shit moment today.  Was hiking, and put my phone in my backpack.  Forgot to zip up the compartment, and my phone fell, face down, onto a rock.  Those skinomi screen protectors, even the non tempered ones work quite well.  I was really expecting a cracked screen. 

• 2 weeks later...

i'm one of two IB teachers at my school, and just found out the principal's kid will be in my class this year. 

he and i don't get along very well on a personal level, but everything has always been fine professionally. he absolutely had a choice in which class to put his kid into. this will be interesting. 

On 6/24/2017 at 5:03 AM, m0nkey said:

I've been in Japan the past week and in Tokyo I saw an Asian person wearing a Red Sox Doug mirabelli jerseyy, and 300 miles away I saw another Asian person wearing a Twins Dustin Mohr jersey. The strangest jersey sightings I have ever seen considering where I am

wasn't there a time when Japanese were obsessed with garments with just about any English on them?

i remember my Asian friends in merced would always try to get me to give them my old levi's jeans because they were a status symbol they could send to relatives back home.