• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

That is a crazy reverasal. Best of luck to her on  buying more time. 

I just went to a Bladder Cancer support group monthly meeting over at USC Norris and the guest speaker was an oncologist.  Went away with a lot of information on standard chemo and the newer drugs they are using that modify T cell triggers to prevent cancers from shutting down their defense protocols. Not exactly stunning success rates but for those that it is effective for there are very few side effects,  none of the hair loss,  vomiting or reduction in stamina. 

I hope I never have to experience that first hand. 

My father in law has been incredibly dedicated. He makes sure she eats plenty, and just sleeps and sleeps and sleeps she pretty much would never leave the bed outside of chemo appointments. He even tried giving her THC oil to increase the appetite when it would slow way down, something very difficult for him to come to terms with being really conservative.

34 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Tank offers a mobile chode washing service according to his Facebook posts, perhaps he can be of service? He's apparently not available on Saturdays due to worship services.

dried soapy chode hairs are aggravating so he could kill it

i start by washing the inside of the customer's chode. after a prolonged period of the customer being passed out from the pain, and once payment has been received, victor's mom takes over as she's responsible for the outside.

Some dude came to the gym. A friend of a friend that I've hung with a couple times, which I mistook for a guy I used to party with a lot in high school. 

I was excited to see him (or who I thought it was) again, asked how the family was, told him that us and the old crew have to get together and showed genuine kindness, mostly because I thought he was someone else. 

Well, I found out later I mistook the dude for someone else, but he had no idea.  Now this friend of a friend makes sure to invite me when my buddy has a drink with him and is always in a good mood.  His girlfriend introduced me to a girl I've spent a lot of time with.  I would have never gotten here had I treated him like someone I've only met a couple times.

maybe I should treat more people like I treated this guy.....

Daughter woke up at 4:30 and was a disaster. Maid comes today so I had to pick up the house. Early meeting in Newport. No time to shower. Wiped my balls and ass with baby wipes and used enough cologne for a family of Armenian brothers.

Hope I can sneak through the day.

if you came up to glendale right now there would be plenty of people who take a sniff of you and ask "who's the lightweight from orange county? smells like he only used half a bottle of cologne. bwahahahaha!!"

1 hour ago, cezero said:

guess who's getting a sub for tomorrow even though he's not sick and has no appointments of any kind?

yep. first time i've done it in a few years, but it seems to be a good time. 

that's has the makings of a great day / weekend.

time to go crazy man. 

what are you going to do?

It's going to rain here tomorrow. Not that it matters, I'm stuck at work. 

Super Bowl Sunday my friend is showing up with his new Mazda MX-5 RF and we are going for a drive up GMR then settling in at a small sports bar and watch a few quarters of the game. 

5 hours ago, cezero said:

hookers and blow and possibly some smack.

but seriously, winter storm warning for the next 24 hours, so it's going to mostly just be a day to sleep in and get some planning done. 

What, no black tar heroin? Amateur.

well, my world almost came to a screeching end today.

took the family to lunch at yard house in pasadena. we like eating there because they offer gardein, which is a soy protein, on several of their dishes. ordered the gardien firecracker nuggets, then junior ordered the gardien chicken sandwich, and my wife and i ordered a gardein bbq chicken salad to share. the food arrived and everything is going well, except the soy chicken looked very pink and weird. tried some and it was different, and not very tasty. couldn't decide exactly what it was, so left most of it uneaten and pushed to the side of the plate. turned out it was real chicken, and i ate some. my world has been turned upside down.