• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

I'm getting lunch and the bartender is talking g to a woman who wants a water to go because there is no way she will drink out of a fountain. She goes on about how kids stick their mouths over it and he says yeah,  he was a teacher. She asks what subject and he says he was a roving art teacher for grade schools and what a coincidence so is she. 

She finished her tumbler,  grabbed up the water and headed off for her next class. 

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Adam said:

I want to pop a couple of laxatives because I feel a bit backed up but I have quite a few important meetings today. What to do...

you need to peel off the flex seal you sprayed on your butt.

you crazy college kids will try anything.

On 10/28/2016 at 9:50 PM, cezero said:

Yeah, TOK is a requirement for full diploma students. 

I'm next in line to teach that class when the guy who's teaching it now (one of my biggest mentors) retires. I incorporate a bunch of epistemology into my literature class. 

right, i was ib full diploma. 

it's a great program. that class was lot of fun.

• 2 weeks later...

driving home tonight on the 210 W in the carpool lane near ontario. no traffic in front or behind me. a car suddenly appears very quickly behind me and tailgates. i'm on cruise control and have no interest in moving over. just as he suddenly appeared out of nowhere, he suddenly flashes his police lights and then passes me on the left (that section of road has extremely generous emergency lane room by the center median). it was an unmarked police car. instead of pulling me over, he just simply gassed it and drove around me, then shut off his police lights and drove past everyone in sight. it was a real dick move.