• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

8 hours ago, arch stanton said:

My daughter babysat for a 2 year old this week. If I have to hear one more minute of Thomas the Tank Engine I'm going to walk in front of one.

The island of Sodor is lovely this time of year.

there are videos, too. Some are narrated by ringo Starr and some are narrated by George carlin. Not kidding.

20 hours ago, arch stanton said:

My daughter babysat for a 2 year old this week. If I have to hear one more minute of Thomas the Tank Engine I'm going to walk in front of one.

They're two they're four they're six they're eight.  Shunting trucks and hauling freight 

Red and green and brown and blue they're the really useful crew.  

Thanks, now it's in my head.

6 hours ago, m0nkey said:

I'm an auditor.  

i'm too hot (hot damn), called a police and a fireman

i'm too hot (hot damn), make a dragon wanna retire man

i'm too hot (hot damn), say my name you know who i am

i'm too hot (hot damn), am i bad 'bout that money, break it down

On 9/9/2016 at 7:41 AM, m0nkey said:

I'm an auditor.  I don't even know how to do my own taxes

i did the taxes for my friends in college. dirt simple with turbotax, could do it in 30mins. charge a bunch and have extra money for my raging quaaludes addiction.

can't do my own these days though. sadly.

OMG.  My buddy has the best stories.

So he's living in Vegas.  His buddy is out of town, so he's housesitting. 

He's out walking his buddies dogs.  I guess they are doing their business.  Then a bum comes out, and starts hitting him with a 2 by 4.  So he defends himself, and throws down.  Lucky for him, a cop see's the whole thing. 

So the cop "arrests" him.  My buddy has the dogs, so he asks if he could go back to his house and drop the dogs off.  Cop gives the okay, so he goes home and drops the dogs off. 

He goes back, and the neighbor that this all happened to says oh, the cops left.  And let the bum go.

So obviously my friend is like WTF.  There is a police substation nearby, so he goes there asking what happened.

The po po there says, oh, they got a call of a man with a gun a few blocks away, so the cops had to all go to that.  My buddy is like but he assaulted me.  The police goes through it's speel about this and that.

Then a car pulls up.  Guy says to the cop, hey, a block away, a bum got hit by a car.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.  My friend got curious and went there.  And yup, it was that bum.  My buddy said he don't look good, and probably won't make it. 

28 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

I just bought Ariana Grande tickets for March at the forum.  After that concert, my last four concerts will have been:

Ariana Grande

Coldplay

Justin Bieber

Taylor Swift

100% heterosexual too

we're going to need more evidence than just your word for it.