• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

I met one of my son's preschool teachers last night.  Apparently, there's two full-time teachers and an assistant for his class. So the teacher I was talking to said the other full-time teacher is going to miss a couple months because of health issues. She goes on saying that she's bummed because she was "all excited for a threesome".  

I should've contained myself but I have a juvenile sense of humor and I busted up laughing. She covered her face in embarrassment, but laughed it off too. Plus she's pretty hot, in a school-teacher kind of way.

32 minutes ago, Angel Dog and Beer said:

I met one of my son's preschool teachers last night.  Apparently, there's two full-time teachers and an assistant for his class. So the teacher I was talking to said the other full-time teacher is going to miss a couple months because of health issues. She goes on saying that she's bummed because she was "all excited for a threesome".  

I should've contained myself but I have a juvenile sense of humor and I busted up laughing. She covered her face in embarrassment, but laughed it off too. Plus she's pretty hot, in a school-teacher kind of way.

So, did you get her number.  You know, to keep up with your son's progress.

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 9:13 PM, calscuf said:

On a somewhat related note to your yarn-eating pussy, I've been prescribed Symbacort because I sometimes have shortness of breath at high altitude and I'm going to be going through about 10K feet over the next couple days, so I got a refill. With my shitty insurance it usually costs me $275.  I went to pick it up and the pharmacist says, "oh, I found a coupon the manufacturer gave us and applied it to your prescription, you don't have to pay anything.  Also, it's going to apply to your next 10 prescriptions."

It was like yarn coming out of my ass and turning into dollar signs.

Since my surgery I have an on going prescription that would normally cost between $425-$600 for a 30 day supply. My wife contacted Express Scripts that provides her with blood pressure medicine for $13 a month. At first they denied it and she went toe to toe with them about how it was doctor prescribed as a direct result of a medical condition created by mandatory surgery. So they agreed and sent a bottle with 16 tablets. She is back on the phone and email asking where the rest of the months prescription was and has to go through the entire process again. Eventually between her, the HR department at her work and USC Norris they got the entire prescription filled, a 90 day supply that will renew itself for $20. And free shipping.

My wife is the best.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Carol has her first batch of students tomorrow. She is really looking forward to teaching again this year after spending half her summer doing In Service.

I don't report until the 15th, and classes start the 22nd. We get a little extra time this year, but go a bit longer into June. 

• 2 weeks later...

someone should start a car/auto thread we can talk cars.

i saw a dodge viper next to me on the freeway yesterday, but looked like new body.

i thought they stopped them in like 2010. i guess they started producing them again? just dont see them very often anymore. 

i drove one ages ago back when they first came out, it was so raw power but felt like driving a suburban.

That would be dope.

I posted pics a while ago that I still have people ask me about. I had a neighbor that parked next to me that would rotate Lambos, Ferrari's, M series, and ironically a legit Viper.....it didn't have Dodge tags at all, just Viper ones and looked different.

A few years back I was driving through Illinois on a toll road and stopped for gas and a few old Porches were parked their fueling up as well. Looking closer at one of them it wasn't your typical late 50's coupe.

100_1028_zpsrjoeffq5.jpg

100_1027_zpsk42z4rqx.jpg

This is one of the rarest Porsches you will ever see, it is a '55 Continental. Rare in the name only, it was produced for just a short run before Ford/Lincoln sued them for using their flagships name. Ford won, the car was subsequently called the European and later the 365. They only come as hardtops as they were the first of the production line, the Speedsters came later.

20 hours ago, mrwicked said:

someone should start a car/auto thread we can talk cars.

i saw a dodge viper next to me on the freeway yesterday, but looked like new body.

i thought they stopped them in like 2010. i guess they started producing them again? just dont see them very often anymore. 

i drove one ages ago back when they first came out, it was so raw power but felt like driving a suburban.

yeah they started making them again.  Some Chinese company.

They are still giant piles of garbage with the rawest biggest engine around.  I love them.

had a urology appointment today. the doc has a waiting room for ten and there's usually 12 people there. his clientele is at least 85% armenians, too. old armenians. guessing genetics are not going to change much for the younger generations.

6 hours ago, Tank said:

had a urology appointment today. the doc has a waiting room for ten and there's usually 12 people there. his clientele is at least 85% armenians, too. old armenians. guessing genetics are not going to change much for the younger generations.

So did the waiting room smell like Drakar?