• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

Have you ever had an event coming up that you looked forward to and the date never seemed to come up and once it arrived it went by so fast you were back at work wondering how the whole time continuum could accelerate for that short period?

Then there is the opposite.

I just experienced both of those while reading this post. Bravo

• 2 weeks later...

It's like when they say you're going on a life adventure and you're like, no, no adventure starts like this. Even Deliverance started well. This is more like starting in the middle of the film.

And we're back to talking the Coen brothers Hail, Caesar!

Bought my dad a double-double last night and it took him 45 minutes to eat it because he wouldn't stop talking.

On top of that, he didn't even finish it.

The hospital staff should have had your head for that. Red meat is hard to process, cheese backs you up and they are all about getting the bowels working after surgery. Don't make get my walker out and hunt you down for doubledoubling without authorization.

I'm at a leadership retreat which really isn't about leadership it's about acting like jack asses for four days. I'm too old for these shenanigans. But it's pretty great she does this for us. I'll be driving home today.

I think the whole point is probably to loosen up a bit and shake off a little stress. Shenanigans is what you live for, ask DowningRules.

I think the whole point is probably to loosen up a bit and shake off a little stress. Shenanigans is what you live for, ask DowningRules.

Yes that's the point. It's basically summer camp for grown ups on a 5500 acre ranch that she owns. We can do basically whatever we want. The newbs get drunk and by drunk I mean DRUNK.

The hospital staff should have had your head for that. Red meat is hard to process, cheese backs you up and they are all about getting the bowels working after surgery. Don't make get my walker out and hunt you down for doubledoubling without authorization.

We're good on all of this. The nurse reminded him of his diet but said one burger wasn't a bad thing. We also reminded him of the need to follow the plan.

Yes that's the point. It's basically summer camp for grown ups on a 5500 acre ranch that she owns. We can do basically whatever we want. The newbs get drunk and by drunk I mean DRUNK.

They can observe to pick out behavior and spot not only those not mature enough to move up but those that have issues that spill over into job quality.

You don't get shit faced drunk but do you socialize well and still find positives in less than ideal situations? Are you confrontational or ignore those that are getting drunk. How do you react if someone goes over yge line, do you follow a chain of authority or try to handle it yourself.

You can do basically whatever you want. And they evaluate how you use that freedom. Your boss is a genius.