• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

Some people succumb to physical tortures like water boarding or sleep deprivation. I'd consider that child's play. Yesterday I spent 5 hours editing an XML file and I was ready to confess to every crime committed this century. The sad part is I'm not yet finished. Today is going to suck.....

Some people succumb to physical tortures like water boarding or sleep deprivation. I'd consider that child's play. Yesterday I spent 5 hours editing an XML file and I was ready to confess to every crime committed this century. The sad part is I'm not yet finished. Today is going to suck.....

Wow, that sounds like fun. Lol

I had to discipline a student today for being a complete jerk in class. 

He's gay.

I got accused of being homophobic by somebody else in the class.

My life is complete. 

awesome.

have you told the kids you're gay? or is that something that doesn't get discussed?

driving back from the salton sea today i was behind a suburban with a bunch of window decals. the main decal on the back window said "I'm like a shark. The world is my ocean. Most people aren't able to keep up."

i'm not sure why you'd put this on your car window, or why you'd want to tell people that they aren't as smart as you.

and it was a chick that was driving.

I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth finally yanked out of my head today.

Unfortunately, I was that video person who belongs on Youtube after waking up. I repeatedly roared at the dental assistant and kept saying, "I'm a bear!" to him..

i had two impacted wisdom teeth extracted while i was awake. i went to an angels game that night.

Have you ever had an event coming up that you looked forward to and the date never seemed to come up and once it arrived it went by so fast you were back at work wondering how the whole time continuum could accelerate for that short period?

Then there is the opposite.