• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

you have a dirty mind, mister, and you need to wash it out with soap!

it's a coloring book with much finer lines/details than a regular one for kids. my niece got one for xmas, and was using it when she visited here, and i got jealous and oredered one of my own. here's an example of a page from the one i ordered. 

tumblr_nsmf7dDlZF1ucigxro1_1280.jpg

that one's already colored. what's the fun in that?!?

so before Christmas i always give my kids a questionnaire about their favorite Christmas, presents, new years' plans, etc. One of the questions is what do you want for Christmas this year? Here's the answer one boy wrote:

"A PS4, xbox, an alienwear computer, a 14 terabit hard drive, & two paris of Beats by Dre headphones."

another affluenza boy in the making.

Not just him though. We team with Orangewood here....abused children. They fill out gift tags of toys they want, we put them on a tree, and we all grab and get as many as possible for them.

The things they ask for are very similar and we'll above the limit Orangewood asks them to keep it under.

I was going to go nuts and get a bunch since that place is important, but my chick used to work out of there and said they have a whole attic of unused toys just sitting there in storage.

No

so before Christmas i always give my kids a questionnaire about their favorite Christmas, presents, new years' plans, etc. One of the questions is what do you want for Christmas this year? Here's the answer one boy wrote:

"A PS4, xbox, an alienwear computer, a 14 terabit hard drive, & two paris of Beats by Dre headphones."

another affluenza boy in the making.

I didn't get shit from my parents each Christmas, but I would still know exactly what I wanted

I don't know that I've ever had a great piece of fried chicken

Reading this made me realize I may be in the same chicken boat. There's something weird about fried chicken for me.

Grilled chicken, on the other hand, is good. I love it.