• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

This is something that's been moving up on my list of pet peeves. We have an elevator in our office building and generally people trying to enter before you get off is because they don't anticipate anyone being in there. I know I've done it but obviously I back up and let the people out first. In the last few weeks we had new tenants move in and some of them won't let you out before getting on. The first time it happened I had a Dave Chapelle keeping it real moment.

Yeah, I don't get it and try to be cool about the accidents, but our building is so large with a shit load of people that there should be anticipation of someone in there.

For some reason it bugs me, but not as bad as asshole that walk in when you're walking out.

Yeah, I don't get it and try to be cool about the accidents, but our building is so large with a shit load of people that there should be anticipation of someone in there.

For some reason it bugs me, but not as bad as asshole that walk in when you're walking out.

that annoys me too.

but its cool if they have nice jugs.

liar_liar_a_wish_come_true.jpg

They are building a Dollar General in our residential neighborhood. There is a busy highway half a mile to the north. It should be there. Ugly building. Light gray block, dark gray metal facade and yellow sign with black letters. Looks like a prison.

Hard to believe the local city let them build it here.

Trying a mustache for the first time. 12 days in. Rough. Probably going to give up

Every year or two I shave off mine until I get tired of scraping the upper lip. I did it last Saturday before going to Vegas with my wife. She still hasn't mentioned it. I think it us just to see how long I can hold out and not say, I shaved it off, you didn't notice?