• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

Forgot to get breakfast this morning.  Do I walk to starbucks real quick and grab something then have a late lunch and late dinner or do I wait 45 min and go to INO?

If you go to starbucks.  You will have a snack.

If you are hungry and go to In N Out.  It will be the be like an orgy in your mouth.  

Forgot to get breakfast this morning.  Do I walk to starbucks real quick and grab something then have a late lunch and late dinner or do I wait 45 min and go to INO?

are you okay? are you having some kind of personal trouble? i only ask because you are questioning whether or not to get a $9 cup of overrated coffee vs. going to the best fast food joint in the state.

i hope you get the help you need, bob.

are you okay? are you having some kind of personal trouble? i only ask because you are questioning whether or not to get a $9 cup of overrated coffee vs. going to the best fast food joint in the state.

i hope you get the help you need, bob.

Haha, it wasn't for a coffee tank it would've been for a decent prepackaged breakfast.  INO was the correct choice and I'm glad I made it!

A few weeks ago, I was passing by Baldwin Park, and thought, of all the years I have been going to In-N-Out, I never really went to the start.  So got off the freeway.  WTF, the original stand is closed?  

In any case.  Went to the corporate one.  Was curious what the corporate store looked like.  Went into the shop.  I don't think In-n-Out got the corporate branding right.  Because like sweaters were $30 and T's were still in the $10-15 range.  You go to any other branded shop, and the price is like 2x that amount.  

Moral of the story is.  It's a good place to get gifts.  Although, while I like black, seemed like most of the stuff was in black.  You would think In-n-out would be more colorful than that.

Hey GB, I love talking about this stuff, but it would probably bore most everyone else. Yes, the original closed because it was built before the 10 freeway, and when the freeway was built it had to be moved. Then where you probably saw our "replica" that was the location of the rebuild of #1. We closed and demolished it and re-opened it on the opposite side of the freeway. Yes our "Company Store" has some pretty cool stuff. We also have stuff not available in the store but available online that is "higher end" stuff. My kids got me a pretty cool black INO watch for Xmas this past year.

I grew up a couple minute bike ride from it and went there a ton in my teenage years. I hadn't been to any other INOs with the same setup. The small hamburger stand and then the detached storage building.

Yea we have very few of those left. Little boxes of money.

Damn, now I want InO.

Pasadena was my local for years. That was a really old one that is still around, and always busy.

The Temple City one on Lower Azusa used to ruin my diets when I lived a block south of there for a couple of years. I could smell the fries from my back yard.

Damn, now I want InO.

Pasadena was my local for years. That was a really old one that is still around, and always busy.

The Temple City one on Lower Azusa used to ruin my diets when I lived a block south of there for a couple of years. I could smell the fries from my back yard.

I lived a block north of it.

Strad, could we have INO cater this years AW game party? Could the truck park under the A and serve burgers? I'd be in to chip in a healthy amount if we could make that happen. Chuck?

i have no idea if the Angels would allow it but it is certainly something I could look into. Generally speaking it's a 150 burger minimum and we usually aren't that big.

We looked into the INO truck catering our wedding. It didn't work out because it was in Julian and the windy roads were an issue and we figured our out of state guests needed to experience the fries and wouldn't settle for bags of chips.

Edited by Sully151