• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

Was at Walmart yesterday and saw a sign on the energy drink cooler (Monster, etcetera) that said ebt approved.

I was wondering 2 things

Why should ebt pay for energy drinks, and why would someone on ebt need one?

Was at Walmart yesterday and saw a sign on the energy drink cooler (Monster, etcetera) that said ebt approved.

I was wondering 2 things

Why should ebt pay for energy drinks, and why would someone on ebt need one?

You need extra energy when you are working on not working

spent today at a huge, district-wide church meeting, a large convention we have every four years. i'm sitting in the very back of the church and can see quite a bit, including a few people who seem to get up about every fifteen minutes. included in that group is a very tall woman who looks very homely. i see her and can't really look away each time she gets up.

talking later in the day with my cousin, we start talking about people who were mentioned at the meeting that were honored for retiring during the last four years. included was a woman with a name vaguely familiar. about that same time, the tall homely woman walks by and my cousin says "you know who that is?" no, no idea. she tells me that "she" used to work with me but was a male at the time. yep, this guy has gone full jenner. married with two daughters. looked him/her up online and found a radio interview. sounds and looks like the guy i worked with. my jaw hit the floor. this guy is at least 65 and apparently came out to his wife about ten years ago.

That's in Tiburon!

That place is like $16,000,000. Crazy.

We spend a lot of time there, gorgeous area.

If we move from the city and decide to stay in the bay area, Tiburon and Sausalito are two areas I might land.

Or Richmond

That's in Tiburon!

That place is like $16,000,000. Crazy.

We spend a lot of time there, gorgeous area.

If we move from the city and decide to stay in the bay area, Tiburon and Sausalito are two areas I might land.

I would buy the house just for the opportunity to say I have my own funicular.

"Turn left at Richas**** Lane, enter 2335 at the gate, park your car at the guest house, and then take the funicular down to the main house".

That would be awesome.

If you follow me on Twitter, then you know I found a food truck called the beignet truck, and it's here in Atwater village by the farmers market until 2:00 today. Their beignets are light, much lighter than the ones at Disneyland. They also have them with cinnamon and sugar as well as powdered sugar. A variety of dipping sauces are available, too. For those of you who like coffee, they have chicory flavored brew that's supposed to make you feel like you're at the Cafe Dumonde in New Orleans.

They're here every Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...