• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

The Starbucks I frequent has four leatherette chairs that I can choose from and settle my rump in and sip coffee, surf the net and wait out traffic jams. It's nice, most of the Starbucks have removed them.

Today I go in and there is one of those large tables for four in the middle of this small room with two of the chairs on either side. It doesn't work, the chairs are too low of height and you really can't squeeze the four around the table.

The writing is on the wall, my relaxing little hideout is going to be removed for more "efficient" use of space. The comfy chairs are going to be shipped out and more plain wood ones will replace them making it just another place to get coffee to go.

ask the manager if you can buy a pair of them.

buy a legit coffee / espresso machine.

hire some hottie baristas who serve topless.

and enjoy it all in the comfort of your own home.

Edited by mrwicked

Been to Philly once. Saw the tourist stuff, but my buddy suggested we go shoot some pool. So we found a pool hall and played for a while. The cigar smell was strong and I felt like I was in a movie.

Drove through some really poor neighborhoods, too. Saw one place where they played basketball by nailing a storage crate up on a wooden power pole and removed the bottom of it so the ball would drop through.

I rented a car for my one-way drive from SLO to LAX. I just reserved a compact car, the cheapest I could find.

It was nice that they instead gave me a 2014 black BMW 528 instead. Leaving at 3am, I made record time to the airport, got there in 2.5 hours.

I usually drive a big lumbering Yukon, so it was nice to crank it up to 110 with no effort whatsoever.

Still 3 1/2 hours til we land and I'm getting bored.

In my experience Qatar Airways has the second hottest Asian flight attendants, just behind Cathay Pacific although I've had to stop 2 of them from putting Coke in my scotch.

If you're bored, any ideas on fecal removal?

If I ever was to carry a gun through the airport it would be to shoot the asshole who wants to drive the cart down the middle of the walkway and expects me to dive for cover so the 80 year old Indian couple doesn't have to walk to the first class lounge.

And I would consider it a counterterrorism action.

In my experience Qatar Airways has the second hottest Asian flight attendants, just behind Cathay Pacific although I've had to stop 2 of them from putting Coke in my scotch.

Man my mind is dirty.  That sounds like a hot party.

In my experience Qatar Airways has the second hottest Asian flight attendants, just behind Cathay Pacific although I've had to stop 2 of them from putting Coke in my scotch, if you know what I mean.  *wink wink*

sounds kinky. enjoy.

In my experience Qatar Airways has the second hottest Asian flight attendants, just behind Cathay Pacific although I've had to stop 2 of them from putting Coke in my crotch.

Now that makes for a better story.

• 2 weeks later...