• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

i LOVE this time of year! the early sundown, the beastly weather is done, you can smell fire places burning at night, thanksgiving is within sight, and christmas is right around the corner.

it's time to do away with daylight savings time. can't see any real convincing reason to continue using it.

My dumbass ex texted me last week for my birthday (happy anniversary blarg) and now she's texting me trying to start conversations.

I feel like I need my own breakup thread

Thanks for remembering. I shaved off my mustache for the anniversary weekend three weeks ago. She still hasn't noticed.

You could call block but I think starting an advice thread would be much more successful.

Was somewhat with a girl for the past couple months. She was the girl of my dreams for the longest time and I thought it was all coming together but unfortunately this wasn't the case. Instead I was being lead on the whole time, the first couple weeks we would get together hook up and be two peas in a pod but then her demeanor changed the past month or so. Long story short she was an asshole constantly.

It doesn't help that she got out of a 2 year relationship just before we started seeing eachother but she was the one who started this mess between us. I finally called her out on all her bs and told her to put up or shut up and she finally said she doesn't want a relationship. At least I got clarity.

Just hours after we went our separate ways, she was on social media posting slutty Halloween selflies and talking about how hot guys are at our local gym... Girls in my generation are so predictable and needy it's disgusting.

I do a bunch of business in Philadelphia. It's a trip compared to the rest of the state. Also one of the only areas in the US with row homes.....think entire sections/neighborhoods of bad credit and almost poverty laden areas. Generally older too.

They remind me of those movies with the rags to riches or tough up bringing theme where the streets have a shit load of garbage and cars parked in the lawn with a half fallen over gated fence.

I do a bunch of business in Philadelphia. It's a trip compared to the rest of the state. Also one of the only areas in the US with row homes.....think entire sections/neighborhoods of bad credit and almost poverty laden areas. Generally older too.

They remind me of those movies with the rags to riches or tough up bringing theme where the streets have a shit load of garbage and cars parked in the lawn with a half fallen over gated fence.

I have taken a few wrong turns into those old post ww2 housing projects and it is so ghetto and even a little scary.

When you get out toward Norristown it is a little better but I really can't stand going there.

The Starbucks I frequent has four leatherette chairs that I can choose from and settle my rump in and sip coffee, surf the net and wait out traffic jams. It's nice, most of the Starbucks have removed them.

Today I go in and there is one of those large tables for four in the middle of this small room with two of the chairs on either side. It doesn't work, the chairs are too low of height and you really can't squeeze the four around the table.

The writing is on the wall, my relaxing little hideout is going to be removed for more "efficient" use of space. The comfy chairs are going to be shipped out and more plain wood ones will replace them making it just another place to get coffee to go.

Was somewhat with a girl for the past couple months. She was the girl of my dreams for the longest time and I thought it was all coming together but unfortunately this wasn't the case. Instead I was being lead on the whole time, the first couple weeks we would get together hook up and be two peas in a pod but then her demeanor changed the past month or so. Long story short she was an asshole constantly.

It doesn't help that she got out of a 2 year relationship just before we started seeing eachother but she was the one who started this mess between us. I finally called her out on all her bs and told her to put up or shut up and she finally said she doesn't want a relationship. At least I got clarity.

Just hours after we went our separate ways, she was on social media posting slutty Halloween selflies and talking about how hot guys are at our local gym... Girls in my generation are so predictable and needy it's disgusting.

Hope she at least gave you the courtesy of a severance pop.