• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

they're jr. high kids, so logic immediately does not apply.

i figured that for some kids who are uncomfortable with their bodies, it was a way to coverup. in talking with a couple of kids at lunch, they think it's all about just creating a certain image with your look and has nothing to do with modesty or body issues.

Some jackets just have no logical explanation.

Like the guys that wear the leater jackets covered with all the NBA team logos.

Those guys don't just love their basketball team, they love the entire league.

Today I met a man named Mike Andre Stuart...

That's right, firstie firstie firstie

I also went to the Mont Blanc shop in the Tampa International Mall.  Always wanted to hold one of those fountain pens... they are amazing.  Could never spend the $ on something like that though.

This should be a given and probably closer to an oxymoron, but never buy anything of value or expensive at Walmart. The return process involves multiple stores, myltiple morons, and you're immediately thought of as trying to rip them off....I guess because no one pays $425 for headphones and it just doesn't compute to them and is fishy because of the price.

Who the **** would buy 400 dollar headphones from Walmart? Reminds me of all the people I saw wearing beats headphones on this last trip.

My boss got me some beats last Christmas. They're good. But I listen to podcasts most of the time so it isn't like I need them.

Yeah it is weird though because usually Apple makes good over engineered products.  Beats are super shitty headphones that live off a brand and a culture.

Anyway a quick trip to Guitar Center and you can get some Sennheiser Momentum 2.0s or really Amazon.

The point douchebag is you are going to pay retail anywhere, why the **** would you go to walmart and not a place like guitar center which will have a better selection and people who are educated on what they are selling.

Then again the average flat billed hat wearing beats headphones fan wouldn't understand what they are talking about anyway.