• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

Monkey I can't say, they are both mine. As a matter of fact I managed the Market Place location from 2005-2009. I do love the remodel we recently did at that location. I have come to the conclusion this would be a great way for me to meet some of you fools.

Edited by Stradling

"Can you please bring back my dead skunk as soon as possible"

Actual quote uttered in my house this morning when we realized the gardner took the dead skunk our dog killed and did not leave it alone like we asked so animal control could pick it up and test for rabies.

By the way...skunk/dog fight that ends up with skunk dead...is a lose lose for everyone within a 100 yard radius. On the plus side, google is very helpful in finding answers like...how the **** do you get the worst smell in the world out of your house at 530 in the morning...

Monkey I can't say, they are both mine. As a matter of fact I managed the Market Place location from 2005-2009. I do love the remodel we recently did at that location. I have come to the conclusion this would be a great way for me to meat some of you fools.

Meat?

Don't do it, guys, it's a trap!

"Can you please bring back my dead skunk as soon as possible"

Actual quote uttered in my house this morning when we realized the gardner took the dead skunk our dog killed and did not leave it alone like we asked so animal control could pick it up and test for rabies.

By the way...skunk/dog fight that ends up with skunk dead...is a lose lose for everyone within a 100 yard radius. On the plus side, google is very helpful in finding answers like...how the **** do you get the worst smell in the world out of your house at 530 in the morning...

hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and Dawn dish washing detergent.

Every season I fill out an 9 page non disclosure contract insuring I will not reveal any information that pertains to the show, the contestants, or the outcome. The penalty can be upwards of 9 million in punitive damages.

Then a hairdresser drops a photo on snap chat rendering all of that inconsequential.

Edited by notti

Every season I fill out an 9 page non disclosure contract insuring I will not reveal any information that pertains to the show, the contestants, the outcone. The penalty can be upwards of 9 million in punitive damages.

Then a hairdresser drops a photo on snap chat rendering all of that inconsequential.

First world problems

Stradling, in high school I worked at the McDonald's on harbor and Chapman with a couple friends. Next door was Abercrombie & Finch mortuary.

One day a woman comes in and asks if the hamburger meat is fresh and without skipping a beat my friend gives her the nicest customer service smile and cheerily says, "Absolutely, we get deliveries from next door daily."

I think that us what caused my right ear to have more hearing loss than the left.

Edited by notti