• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

Yeah, I like to throw some shit like siracha or tapatio in ketchup and mix it up as well.

I like mustard. I started using it more when I realized the sugar content in ketchup. Still generally mix the two, but use mustard instead of ketchup or mayonnaise in some cases.

7 more 5-page essays to grade (so about 2 hours of work), and i'm done with anything resembling work for at least a month

i just have to bring myself to get it done

it's tough

A A A A A A A.  Just did your job in 5 seconds and your students will be happy :)  Enjoy your summer vacation!

Edited by halobob

Have you been to the netherlands?

They weren't joking in pulp fiction when he says "they f*cking drown 'em in that sh*t" (ie mayo).

It was funky, but better than I expected (it's legit real mayo, not that kraft processed american crap).

I wouldn't do it outside of netherlands but I will try it again next time I go. 

When you see the Chinese making all these Islands in the sea.  Why can't we make an island in the Pacific, or Atlantic.  And put all of YK's landfill types on there and make another Alcatraz?  They could live on the beach, in huts and free to run around, and maybe they can eventually in a few centuries become a society like Australia.  

i'm sure he'll be mistaken for a hipster, but that's the result of a couple of decades of having to wear the most uncomfortable clothes imaginable

i had to spend a couple of hours ironing 3 uniforms every day, and spit shine 2 pairs of boots, and keeping mold from growing on all of it was a full time job.  it was quite the ordeal i went through every day.  felt like i was putting on a costume.  this is not an exaggeration of what goes on with looking perfect in the marine corps:

32190410527b87de5af6.jpg

i refuse to wear anything remotely dressy now unless something specifically requests it on an invitation. 

He was a WSO. He wore a flight suit to work everyday.

People who ramble on and on and on and on and don't get to the point drive me batshit crazy...they just go on and on, somehow hoping that maybe, just maybe you know like if I keep talking and stuff that who knows maybe a random thought might sink in and suddenly boom we can just keep going and stuff and you know like there's maybe a point but it's a test to see if these random words like monkeys typing on a keyboard and stuff and voila problems that might have once existed maybe don't exist and Shakespeare stuff

the endinning

People who ramble on and on and on and on and don't get to the point drive me batshit crazy...they just go on and on, somehow hoping that maybe, just maybe you know like if I keep talking and stuff that who knows maybe a random thought might sink in and suddenly boom we can just keep going and stuff and you know like there's maybe a point but it's a test to see if these random words like monkeys typing on a keyboard and stuff and voila problems that might have once existed maybe don't exist and Shakespeare stuff

the endinning

What the Hell is your point?

I had a strange dream the other night... My pot-head neighbor and angry old-guy neighbor were in it.

As with most dreams, I couldn't remember most of it.  But, for some reason the pothead and I were running around the neighborhood with flashlights, and hiding from the angry old guy.  It was like the turtle chasing the pothead and the hare, and he cornered us in the side yard.

For some reason, me and pothead decided it was necessary to try to pull-off a hugging-leap over the short fence near the back door.  We landed it, but angry old guy was coming around the corner of the house with his flashlight!  We had no defense, so I shined my light in his eyes!

Then I woke-up thinking WTF just happened, and was thirsty and hungry.  Probably due to smoke drifting over the back fence from time to time...

Yuall won't get that 2 minutes of your life back; you're welcome.