• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

i'm in favor of carding no matter what, actually

the store i'm talking about has never carded me before, and i've been there literally 2000 times over the past 7 years. 

Wow you are at that store 4 days for every one day you are not...must be one amazing store!

I haven't had a burger in about a week, I will be working in an hour or so, so I might just have to have one. I'm thinking a double single with grilled and regular onions add ketchup.

Interesting I haven't gone with both grilled and regular onions before, I'm going to give that a try when I go again (probably tomorrow).  Also, I must say I love that you guys charge $.30 less for the double single than the double double, doing right by your customers.  Unlike the bagel shop I went to yesterday who charged me a nickel to toast my bagel.  Clearly it's not the amount of money but its the principle.  

Not only do I put mustard on my fries and ketchup on my Double Double, I use the condiment packets so I can use the mustard and ketchup to write out "This Condiment Kills Fascists" because in my America, all sauces are free to be consumed however and on whatever their consumer pleases.

Not only do I put mustard on my fries and ketchup on my Double Double, I use the condiment packets so I can use the mustard and ketchup to write out "This Condiment Kills Fascists" because in my America, all sauces are free to be consumed however and on whatever their consumer pleases.

You probably put A1 on your steak too.

We are talking real mustard and not yellow mustard right?  Yellow mustard doesn't go on anything, it is vomit.  Real mustard goes on a hotdog and that is about it.

Ketchup goes on french fries and that is about it.  The 10k Island on INO burgers is so good anyway, why would you ruin it?