• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

i have no idea if the Angels would allow it but it is certainly something I could look into. Generally speaking it's a 150 burger minimum and we usually aren't that big.

would a grilled cheese or two count in that burger total?

school has ended and today is an optional work day. chance to sleep in! so what happens? naturally, i'm wide awake twenty minutes before my usual wake time.

sometimes i loathe myself.

Always happens right?  Go to bed thinking, I finally get to sleep in tomorrow!  Then you wake up at the butt crack of dawn.  

I wonder what the perfect brew is, that would pair perfectly with a double double animal style?  One that just makes the food explode and turn the orgy in the mouth to a gangbang in the mouth.

oh for crying out loud. mountain dew, you pedestrian.

We looked into the INO truck catering our wedding. It didn't work out because it was in Julian and the windy roads were an issue and we figured our out of state guests needed to experience the fries and wouldn't settle for bags of chips.

We now have one truck that has fries, guess which one I booked for my wedding next year?

We now have one truck that has fries, guess which one I booked for my wedding next year?

Hope you got an employee discount.  Although, it is still probably cheaper than having the wedding catered.  And I'm sure that there will be plenty of people in the audience that can step up if something goes wrong in the truck.

I wonder what the perfect brew is, that would pair perfectly with a double double animal style? One that just makes the food explode and turn the orgy in the mouth to a gangbang in the mouth.

Red Trolley goes great with InO

I lived a block north of it.

'96-'98 we lived over by the Driftwood dairy. In a little cul de sac on Ranchito facing the El Monte airport. Our back yard butted up below a house on Lower Azusa right across the street from InO.

Damn, now I want InO.

'96-'98 we lived over by the Driftwood dairy. In a little cul de sac on Ranchito facing the El Monte airport. Our back yard butted up below a house on Lower Azusa right across the street from InO.

Damn, now I want InO.

I was there during those years.  On Freer & Doreen in Temple City.  Block west of El Monte, about mid way between Live Oak and Lower Azusa.

Used to go to Driftwood dairy all the time.

I was there during those years. On Freer & Doreen in Temple City. Block west of El Monte, about mid way between Live Oak and Lower Azusa.

Used to go to Driftwood dairy all the time.

Homeboy!

Remember the tacos at La Bufadora, and sandwiches at Sir Jax?

Damn, now I want InO.

Lol I don't remember those places.  There was a Weinerschnitzel and the Bowling Alley.  Also another burger stand, Triple K Burger or something that was really good.  I think there was also a Mexican food place next to INO.

When I was younger I used to ride my bike to the wash and use it like a giant half pipe til we saw a drug deal go down and had a gun pointed at us by some vatos.

It's when they don't ask that you worry.

The movie theater here has a bar inside and they card everyone, literally. You see a couple people get offended, but they even ask the gray haired folks and make their day. Just a good protocol to have to cover their ass.

It's when they don't ask that you worry.

The movie theater here has a bar inside and they card everyone, literally. You see a couple people get offended, but they even ask the gray haired folks and make their day. Just a good protocol to have to cover their ass.

I was at the Angel game last Sunday with my folks, and my mom and I were getting beers between innings. She didn't have her ID (left it in the car), and her response after the cashier denied alcohol was "Are you f*cking kidding me?"

She said it pretty loud, and I was dying laughing.

My mom is like 65 with grey hair, and pretty hilarious when she's had a few drinks.

Luckily the manager walked over and gave the OK to serve beer.

I was a little bummed out that the situation was defused so quickly. It could have turned into a scene.