• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

If you go to the radio setting on Apple TV, you will find a station for the Mighty 690.  "Jacob's Ladder" by Huey Lewis & the News is playing now.  It's not as manic as the bands earlier hits, but it's a good song.  I like the progressive crescendo.  

Thanks...now I will forever picture you as Patrick Bateman for speaking about Huey Lewis & The News

If you go to the radio setting on Apple TV, you will find a station for the Mighty 690.  "Jacob's Ladder" by Huey Lewis & the News is playing now.  It's not as manic as the bands earlier hits, but it's a good song.  I like the progressive crescendo.  

When I hear mighty 690.  I think of a San Diego based sports radio station that kicked ass.

I finally saw Furious 7 last night. It was alright, I was holding back tears the entire film due to me knowing this was the last Paul Walker film, I've always been a huge fan.

However the movie was what I expected, a bunch of korny one liners and action fights every 5 minutes. Was quite long but overall worth the money.

AT&T is the most dysfunctional company I've ever dealt with.  Everything they do is marred by incompetence. 

I called April 2 to notify them of a deceased relative.  I paid the final bill April 14 (due April 14) and was assured this was, indeed, the final bill.  Now they've sent my dead relative a bill for a $6.50 late charge. 

AT&T is the most dysfunctional company I've ever dealt with. Everything they do is marred by incompetence.

I called April 2 to notify them of a deceased relative. I paid the final bill April 14 (due April 14) and was assured this was, indeed, the final bill. Now they've sent my dead relative a bill for a $6.50 late charge.

Correct. I did customer service for AT&T Wireless for awhile in college. To say we weren't properly trained is an understatement. We were pretty much told to go out on the floor and figure it out. We often weren't given the proper tools or authority to actually help customers as well.

Correct. I did customer service for AT&T Wireless for awhile in college. To say we weren't properly trained is an understatement. We were pretty much told to go out on the floor and figure it out. We often weren't given the proper tools or authority to actually help customers as well.

I spent 90 minutes on the phone today with at least a dozen different representatives who said they were transferring me to the "correct department" which it never was.  Got disconnected several times and each time calling back takes 6 minutes of automated prompts just to enter the queue for an operator. 

There's an active bill, but NOBODY is able to pull it up because the service has been disconnected.  One operator interrupted me in the middle of explaining the problem and tried to sell me U-Verse.  Another operator suggested I contact Sprint. 

I'm really tempted to pay the $6.50 in pennies. 

I spent 90 minutes on the phone today with at least a dozen different representatives who said they were transferring me to the "correct department" which it never was.  Got disconnected several times and each time calling back takes 6 minutes of automated prompts just to enter the queue for an operator. 

There's an active bill, but NOBODY is able to pull it up because the service has been disconnected.  One operator interrupted me in the middle of explaining the problem and tried to sell me U-Verse.  Another operator suggested I contact Sprint. 

I'm really tempted to pay the $6.50 in pennies. 

8Q53G.png

It's scary how many people run through red lights. I stopped at one today by a school and a good 10 seconds later a SUV ran the red light on the left hand side of me. It was right when school was let out today. I looked to my right and there was a school crossing guard just shaking her head.

Edited by JAHV76

AT&T is the most dysfunctional company I've ever dealt with.  Everything they do is marred by incompetence. 

I called April 2 to notify them of a deceased relative.  I paid the final bill April 14 (due April 14) and was assured this was, indeed, the final bill.  Now they've sent my dead relative a bill for a $6.50 late charge. 

Send them back a letter with your relative's letterhead claiming "I'm not paying you one more red cent, not over my dead body!"

Enclose the death certificate.

I see a lot people run left turn arrows. Apparently they think they're special.

they've put a longer delay on the lights here in glendale (i think) because we have so many instances of drivers running red lights. a lot of it comes from immigrants without much regard for driving laws, as well as the usual assortment of people who drive like it's their right to turn whenever they want.

i believe we have the highest per capita number of pedestrian accidents in the state, some of it being their fault for wanting to cross the streets whenever and wherever, and part of it because we have such lousy drivers here.

Send them back a letter with your relative's letterhead claiming "I'm not paying you one more red cent, not over my dead body!"

Enclose the death certificate.

LOL.  Maybe I can create a letterhead with the address and grid number for his cemetery plot.  They can send the bill collector there for the $6.50.

So I got promoted to a supervisor role back in December. Before that, I never really considered how annoying staff members could be. All of a sudden I'm a "rat" for letting my supervisor know of some allegations made by one of my children. ****ing idiot. Excuse me for doing my job and ensuring my paycheck continues to come in every 7th and 22nd.

Been watching the NFL draft the last couple of nights and this morning.

My team had a strange draft with picks from small schools or guys under the radar.  AZ Cardinals.

We have won 21 games over the last 2 years so the FO seems to know what they are doing.