• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

LOL.  So I love police chases on TV.  The dumbshit gets out of the suv, then walks toward cops with a gun, and gets shot.  Now he's on the porch and won't give up.

The LOL part is the Sherrifs did a dramatic landing of their copter on school grounds.  The two swat members get out fully geared.  Only to find what?

A locked gate, because it's a school dammit.  So they had to end up scaling the chain link fence.  

We've been in Seattle for a week. My buddy, who's not all into sports, finally says today "there sure are a lot of people here who like the post office." Whaddaya mean, Rob?

"Well I keep seeing the logo on cars for the eagle symbol of the post office."

" uh, Rob, we're in Seattle. All those logos are for the local NFL team, the Seahawks."

Trippy.

Just watched either a stray dog or someone's dog on the loose. People out here, random strangers, stopped in the middle of the street and got out to help or help with traffic. People stopped behind didn't honk their horns or skid around the parked cars.

That would never happen in SoCal.

Trippy.

Just watched either a stray dog or someone's dog on the loose. People out here, random strangers, stopped in the middle of the street and got out to help or help with traffic. People stopped behind didn't honk their horns or skid around the parked cars.

That would never happen in SoCal.

Hmmm... Taco Bueno. People treating eachother decently while trying to help a lost dog. Sounds like you're in the Midwest.

Also, I consider Taco Bueno to be about 97% as offensive as the holocaust.

Midwest indeed.

Funny thing is the dog stayed under one of the cars and then just took off and everyone got in their cars and went about their day...it wasn't even any of the people's dog. I spotted it and started to follow but got a business call and had to pull over.

Taco Bueno was garbage. It was on my list with Taco Johns, but I don't think they have the later down here. Glad to cross it off the bucket list though. I think Taco Johns is going to have to wait for when I go to MO.

Speaking of tacos, I also saw one of the most boss things ever. Some dude landed his helicopter in a parking lot/vacant land of a Taco Bell, hop out, and just walk in and order food.

"Going to run some errands honey, I'll be back in a bit."

"Need the keys to the Chrysler?"

"Hmmm, no. Think I'm going to take the chopper instead."

Is Taco Bueno as bad as Taco Johns?

Because it would have to be as horrilbe as a 10 cent hooker to be so.

You and I have long shared a mutual hatred of Taco John's, but Taco Bueno is, and this may be hard to believe... Worse. It's the rough equivalent of going to a sushi place, ordering a spicy tuna roll, then getting some canned Starkist wrapped in undercooked, maggot infested rice. They should be destroyed by the Sinaloa Cartel on principal alone.

You and I have long shared a mutual hatred of Taco John's, but Taco Bueno is, and this may be hard to believe... Worse. It's the rough equivalent of going to a sushi place, ordering a spicy tuna roll, then getting some canned Starkist wrapped in undercooked, maggot infested rice. They should be destroyed by the Sinaloa Cartel on principal alone.

whoa

I got hit by a stingray last week at the beach and I'm taking antibiotics to get rid of infection.

These things are making me almost blast off from my couch

My sister got stung last year when we were in Costa Rica. Lots of pain the first few hours, then she was fine. Then, about 24 hours later, she got super sick. Lasted about two days. Just saying. Take care of yourself man.

I still do not understand the purpose of lifted trucks, nor do I understand why some people still own/drive them.  Let alone, pay money to have a truck lifted.  Help me understand.

Is it similar to the '80s, when peoples from the Inland Empire - and Irvine when it was caucasian - would lower their mini-trucks?  It's a reversal of that?  But with more regrettable tattoo choices?

Went to the market today, saw a woman with a short haircut and that "I hate anything with a penis" glare.

I'm right behind her in line and we walk out to the parking lot near each other. Sure enough, she is headed for a Subaru outback. I see people in the car waiting for her, a male and a child.

False alarm.

You just think it was a male.