• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

I saw a car today.  It was a white, modern-era Dodge.  The back window, in huge lettering said this:  PERSIAN MUSCLE.

The license plate said this:  PRSN MSL.

I think the license plate translates to "Persian missile."  Or "Person missile."  Either make sense when you throw in the suicide bomber component.    

As I like to say, Persia is like Narnia:  it doesn't exist.  

The other site lead got the boss into a tizzy so now I have to drive 4 hours to Riyadh for a 3 hour meeting consisting mostly of those two arguing then drive 4 hours home. I hope the per diem is good.

You should stop at INO on the way home.

I saw a car today. It was a white, modern-era Dodge. The back window, in huge lettering said this: PERSIAN MUSCLE.

The license plate said this: PRSN MSL.

I think the license plate translates to "Persian missile." Or "Person missile." Either make sense when you throw in the suicide bomber component.

As I like to say, Persia is like Narnia: it doesn't exist.

How was your vacation in caucasia?

I heard the mayonnaise is world famous

Too many speed cameras. All you see on the highway is cameras, sand, abandoned vehicles, sand, a few gas stations, sand, camels, and sand. Try typing Dammam-Riyadh Highway into google earth.

Don't do it! It's a set up

So on Saturday my puppy decided to run down the stairs behind me and pretty much tripped me up and took me out.  I ended up in urgent care where the X-rays showed I had a fracture in my left foot.  Yesterday I went to the foot doctor where they took more X-rays and did ultra sound.  They discovered I have two fractures and ligament damage.  I will be on the IR for at least 4 weeks with a boot.  I never knew how much I took my legs or feet for granted.