• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

Apparently frank Thomas could do it too

Frank Thomas faced Maddux for only 4 plate appearances and had two strikeouts and one walk creating a career .000/.250/.000/.250 line.

He absolutely tortured Mussina, Wells, Pettite and... Chuck Finley.

On ABC's The Bachelor/Bachelorette there are a couple of names that are perfectly acceptable in regular conversation that are not allowed on the show. One is Jesus because most of the usage by people is in a derogatory manner.

I look forward to the season we have a Jesus on the show and also a Richard that prefers to be called Dick. That would send the censors into fits and we purposely make sure everyone address them by name when speaking to them. "Hey Dick, how you doing?" "Jesus, you sure can pound down the liquor." 

On ABC's The Bachelor/Bachelorette there are a couple of names that are perfectly acceptable in regular conversation that are not allowed on the show. One is Jesus because most of the usage by people is in a derogatory manner.

I look forward to the season we have a Jesus on the show and also a Richard that prefers to be called Dick. That would send the censors into fits and we purposely make sure everyone address them by name when speaking to them. "Hey Dick, how you doing?" "Jesus, you sure can pound down the liquor." 

So what you are saying is that ABC discriminates against hispanics.  Because it feels like 1 in 10 are named Jesus.  

I think I'd be really pissed off if I paid their prices and got shorted on my cheesecake.

You can usually tell when the original builders of a successful company are no longer around. There's typically a lot less building of the company and a lot more 'cutting' to try to generate profits.

Cheesecake factory.  Claim Jumpers.  Togo's.  

It is hard to mess up a taco.  There is no need to improve on the taco.  Any restaurant that has their own "twist" on a taco should be avoided.  It's not necessary.

I once found a diner that screwed up nachos. I didn't believe that it was possible, but they overcooked them.

IYou can usually tell when the original builders of a successful company are no longer around. There's typically a lot less building of the company and a lot more 'cutting' to try to generate profits.

Disney. Anyone who says that their parks are affordable should be drug tested.

I remember buying season tickets pre california adventure that had no blackout dates, with parking for like $200.  Now a single park hopper day is $155.  

took my daughter and a friend last week. they did both parks, but my daughter only had a ticket for one park. to purchase the park hopper addition was another $54. bastards.

Frank Thomas faced Maddux for only 4 plate appearances and had two strikeouts and one walk creating a career .000/.250/.000/.250 line.

He absolutely tortured Mussina, Wells, Pettite and... Chuck Finley.

There is a forum for baseball here... somewhere..

I once found a diner that screwed up nachos. I didn't believe that it was possible, but they overcooked them.

At Santa Anita.  When they had the monster food truck festivals with like 70 food trucks.  There was a nacho's food truck.  Perfect to have with my food I thought.  

nope, not perfect.  Not good at all.  It's like their idea of monster nachos was just to pile on a bunch of chips and put as much cheese as possible on it.