• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gas Prices

NJHalo

8 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Oh very fancy. I'd have to run an extension cord out of my third floor apartment window and around the building into the car port to charge an EV. 🤔

There's someone at our current apartment complex who does something like that. A 50-ft extension cord to their parking spot.

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

There's someone at our current apartment complex who does something like that. A 50-ft extension cord to their parking spot.

That's an alpha right there. 

At my office we have an area for charging 'golf carts' some people use to get around the campus. My co-worker parks his Tesla there during the day, blocks all the carts. EV bros dude...

8 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

That's an alpha right there. 

At my office we have an area for charging 'golf carts' some people use to get around the campus. My co-worker parks his Tesla there during the day, blocks all the carts. EV bros dude...

Have the 50 foot extension cord from your office desk, to the parking lot.  But don't tell the boss you are stealing company electricity.  

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

Have the 50 foot extension cord from your office desk, to the parking lot.  But don't tell the boss you are stealing company electricity.  

I'm gona need more than 50 feet for that. I'd just park next to the golf carts if I wanted to steal electricity. My boss would be more concerned with the safety issue of a 300ft extension cord than the electricity.

3 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Oh very fancy. I'd have to run an extension cord out of my third floor apartment window and around the building into the car port to charge an EV. 🤔

We’ll get to it, man!

3 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I'm gona need more than 50 feet for that. I'd just park next to the golf carts if I wanted to steal electricity. My boss would be more concerned with the safety issue of a 300ft extension cord than the electricity.

nevermind.

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

We're getting a second car later this year and I kind of want an EV.

It’ll be a great car for you.

*as long as you don’t have to go very far or need it during any days with rolling blackouts or you can afford the staggering price hikes in electricity that are inevitable because California.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

It’ll be a great car for you.

*as long as you don’t have to go very far or need it during any days with rolling blackouts or you can afford the staggering price hikes in electricity that are inevitable because California.

That's why I said second car. We'd use our subcompact SUV for longer drives and the EV for running errands and other shorter drives in town.