• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gas Prices

NJHalo

Krotch (err Koch) Brothers can stick those dollars up their keesters. 

If only gas would go back down to $2.40 like it did earlier this year, and stick it to those silver spoon bungholes. bill

I've been boycotting the Cock Brothers for a few years now.

I can get my toilet paper from somebody other than Georgia Pacific. Not that the little money I have/would be spending makes a dent in their billions of dollars of profit every year, but I certainly would rather not have my hard-earned dollars going to these assholes.

Where is governor Jerry Jive Ass Brown on this? With his climate change concerns, train enthusiasm and general attitude towards tax as problem solver, he should be all over this.

And, this is problem unique to California.

I wonder if Jive Ass has received any donations from the oil companies.

Jerry Brown and most democrats love the high gas prices. To them, it is punishment for all of us evil people who use fuel and don't drive hybrids. High gas prices go hand and hand with their plan to reduce our carbon footprint by whatever painful financial measures will get the trick done.

gas around yorba linda tonight was still well over $4 per gallon in most places i saw. ridiculous.

i bought gas ten days ago at a truck stop along the 5 for $3.39. who'd have ever thought that gas at a truck stop would be cheaper than at a regular station.

we're being screwed so royally.

The whole spike remains a mystery to me. A sudden, almost overnight jump of 75 cents?!  While oil prices had been plunging for weeks? And out-of-state gas deliveries discontinued?

Why?? And now we hear that gas deliveries have mysteriously resumed. No explanation for why they stopped in the first place. Gas is still priced in the high $3's when the price of oil indicates it should be in the low $2's. Oil company profits are also at record highs. Coincidence? I think not.

And yet we're still nowhere near where we were before the price spike this year.  Yay, they're still ****ing us but this time they used a little lube.

It's genius really.  You get used to paying say $3.25 a gallon, prices go up to $4.00 a gallon and people know they're getting ****ed but it's not like you have a choice.  Then once prices go down to $3.75 a gallon everyone is happy because it's better than the $4.00 a gallon you were paying a few weeks prior.  Meanwhile you're still paying more than the $3.25 a gallon but you don't think about that as much because you're just happy to "save" $0.25 a gallon.

prices in lake tahoe on the nevada side were well over a dollar lower than the california side.

saturday night we stayed in folsom, just east of sacramento. station right by our hotel was 3.25 when we arrived. we were pretty giddy at that price. went to fill up in the morning and it had dropped to 3.21. we threw a party right there by pump #4.

got home and found that gas at my local arco, the cheapest in town, is still at 3.85. WTH???

When oil was at an all-time high of $147/barrel in 2008, gas was about $4.59/gallon.

Now that oil is around $39 (a drop of 73%), gas in southern California is no cheaper than $3.05 (at Costco) and most stations are in the $3.29-3.55 range.

Do the math. It doesn't add up. Gas should be around $1.25 proportionate to the price of oil.