• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gas Prices

NJHalo

On 4/6/2022 at 8:34 PM, AngelsLakersFan said:

Lame… meanwhile every asshole was walking out with an extra case of toilet paper because they didn’t raise the prices.

I believe that toilet paper prices did increase, but people were too horrified by the thought of living without it and there wasn't a big fuss over price.

6 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

I believe that toilet paper prices did increase, but people were too horrified by the thought of living without it and there wasn't a big fuss over price.

Maybe marginally... and it stopped going on sale. But if there were price increases you'd have to track it, calculate it and make sure. The stores should've doubled the price, and they definitely didn't do that.

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Maybe marginally... and it stopped going on sale. But if there were price increases you'd have to track it, calculate it and make sure. The stores should've doubled the price, and they definitely didn't do that.

And California doesn't have an inflated tax on TP either

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

If I drive 10 minutes I can get gas for $3.86.

When my FIL lived in southern Nebraska, he used to drive into Kansas to buy gas because it was about ten cents per gallon cheaper. He was about 20 minutes away so I’m not sure his savings was significant.

23 hours ago, Taylor said:

It would be marginally funny if someone printed out stickers of random Shell, Exxon, etc. executives that said, "I did that!" and put them on pumps. 

No one would know who they were.

Biden waiving ethanol rule in bid to lower gasoline prices

I always thought that ethanol was supposed to be better for the environment, not worse.

Most gasoline sold in the U.S. is blended with 10% ethanol. The Environmental Protection Agency will issue an emergency waiver to allow widespread sale of 15% ethanol blend that is usually prohibited between June 1 and Sept. 15 because of concerns that it adds to smog in high temperatures.

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

Biden waiving ethanol rule in bid to lower gasoline prices

I always thought that ethanol was supposed to be better for the environment, not worse.

channel 5 reported that they expect this will cause the price of gas to drop a whopping ten cents per gallon. woo hoo!

oh btw, it won't be available in the west.

And it's up again - went up to $4.10 a gallon on Tuesday, as reported by CNN, and it's expected to climb more. To this, Biden has announced to allow the use of high-ethanol gasoline, and ease restrictions on E15, during the summer months.

https://chesapeakebaymagazine.com/high-ethanol-gas-coming-back-due-to-gas-price-spike/

Whereas, according to a paper writing help, Alabama has slightly dropped its price by 0.9%. On the other hand, Connecticut, Georgia, and Maryland has temporarily removed gas taxes to help its residents.

• 2 weeks later...