• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gas Prices

NJHalo

6 hours ago, HanfordGuy said:

Two Wisconsin gas stations are suing a competitor for its low fuel prices

https://fortune.com/2022/03/21/wisconsin-gas-station-suing-over-lower-prices-shell-bp-woodmans/
A Shell and BP gas station in Waukesha, Wis., have filed suit against a local grocery chain, Woodman’s, saying the company has illegally outpriced them, and violated the state’s Unfair Sales Act, which prohibits companies from selling goods below cost.

They’re seeking damages of $80,000 each.

As of Monday morning, Google Maps shows Woodman’s selling gas at $3.60 per gallon, while the Shell and BP locations are charging $3.86 and $3.80 per gallon, respectively...

I guess Tank took my advice and opened up that station.

6 hours ago, Pine Trees said:

Well capitalized companies can simply spend the competition out of existence and then charge anything they want without any competition. These are the basics in business 101. monopoly, antitrust, dumping, etc.

Funny how that works.

Oil is approaching an 8-year high.

So how come gas wasn't $6.49 a gallon at my local Chevron in 2014 when oil was last this high??

Not even close. Or even worse, when oil was $147 in 2008? I recall gas went up to $4.59 for a short time then came back down fairly quick.

Some things make no sense.

31 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

So how come gas wasn't $6.49 a gallon at my local Chevron in 2014 when oil was last this high??

Not even close. Or even worse, when oil was $147 in 2008? I recall gas went up to $4.59 for a short time then came back down fairly quick.

I don't know but it sounds like it must be Biden's fault.

49 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Because Putin!

1 hour ago, Lou said:

I know them. 

Mark Is a dick. 

Chris is cool. 

I know them both also.  My wife is friends with Chris’s ex-wife.  But I bought my truck from them and I got amazing service.

Damien alums.

Edited by PattyD22

2 hours ago, cals said:

Yeah, good folks over there.

Right on, brother.  I bought my truck there and I’d buy another car from them if I had a choice.  Great customer service and a great service department also if you have an issue. 

I’d recommend them also.