• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Israeli's praise of life in Germany sets off fury on Facebook

See both sides, especially from the older generation that actually lived through or whose parents lived through it.

Also understand wanting to leave an area of strife.  However I can tell you that anti-semitism is alive and well in Europe.  They hate them some jews. 

and Texas I see.

It is hard for Westerners, particularly Americans to wrap their heads around it. We're very individualistic. Most people in other parts of the world are all about their family (past, present and future) and culture as a whole. 

No I meant its ironic that a set of people that claim to be victims of Nazi Germany and hate (even though most of the real victims are dead or elderly), practice the same ways of thinking themselves.

its equivalent to black people today complaining about and hating white people because of slavery.

No I meant its ironic that a set of people that claim to be victims of Nazi Germany and hate (even though most of the real victims are dead or elderly), practice the same ways of thinking themselves.

its equivalent to black people today complaining about and hating white people because of slavery.

Wait.  Claim to be?

WTF?

What percentage of Israelis have been oppressed directly by Germany?

It was found that at the end of 2008, there were some 233,700 Holocaust survivors living in Israel. Study estimates predict that the number will decrease in the coming years to 143,900 in 2015 and46,900 in 2025. The survivor population is aging: at the end of 2008, some 7% were under the age of 70 and 45% were over the age of 80; in 2015, two-thirds will be 80+ and in 2020-25, almost all the survivors will be these ages.

http://brookdale.jdc.org.il/?CategoryID=192&ArticleID=161

Estimated population of Israel is a little over 8 million. So about 2.5% I guess.

Edited by Lawrence