• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Why Royals belly-flopped in Game 1

ABC

Bumgarner is a very good pitcher. and Bochy is a very good manager. You don't take three teams to the WS in five years if you don't have a good manager. Just one example: Lincecum is a fan favorite and has a pretty hefty contract. Bochy won't use him in any critical situation because he hasn't pitched well lately. Unlike Scoscia who insisted upon putting Hamilton into the lineup even though everyone knew that was a big mistake. In the two years he's been here, Hamilton has had only one week where he performed above average.

They touched the AL trophy as every hockey fan knows, that is why they lost. Or maybe it was just one game. But I'm pretty sure touching the trophy means you have no chance at winning the whole thing. You could roll the 27 Yankees out there and they wouldn't be able to win after touching the AL trophy.

that hockey tradition is idiotic.

Bumgarner is a very good pitcher. and Bochy is a very good manager. You don't take three teams to the WS in five years if you don't have a good manager. Just one example: Lincecum is a fan favorite and has a pretty hefty contract. Bochy won't use him in any critical situation because he hasn't pitched well lately. Unlike Scoscia who insisted upon putting Hamilton into the lineup even though everyone knew that was a big mistake. In the two years he's been here, Hamilton has had only one week where he performed above average.

Ha ha, nice post raymond babbit

Is every thread going to turn into an Angels hate thread?

They're talking about the Royals in this thread, not the Angels btw. 

Waybackman, I agree that Hamilton shouldn't have been on the roster, but you have to admit that's not entirely on Scioscia. Since you are propping up Bochy, I would actually say that Bochy's constant use of Strickland, who's given up 5 homers this post season, if worse than starting Hamilton.

Waybackman, I agree that Hamilton shouldn't have been on the roster, but you have to admit that's not entirely on Scioscia. Since you are propping up Bochy, I would actually say that Bochy's constant use of Strickland, who's given up 5 homers this post season, if worse than starting Hamilton.

I agree that Bochy blew it last night. Strickland was lights out the night before, but he had a six-run lead. He reminds me so much of Friari. Nevertheless, all things considered, I was stunned when they announced that Hamilton would play. The club took off when he went on the DL.