• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Homeland, season 3

Tank

Interesting episode and the show is finally starting to pick up steam. 

Why is the head of Pakistani intelligence helping Carrie?  Does he have an agenda or does he really feel sorry for Carrie?  If Saul makes it out, I wonder if her betrayal will have a lasting impact on their relationship.

Finally, I'm starting to look forward to next week's episode.

wow, carrie just gave up saul. that was something.

the prisoner exchange looks like it could be real high-powered excitement. gotta wonder if saul and carrie have something in play in all of this - wouldn't surprise me in the least.

i figured carrie would be the one to figure out about her drugs being changed. 

Why is the head of Pakistani intelligence helping Carrie?

Good question.  Maybe there's something he doesn't like about his colleague what's her name.

As somebody said, aren't they (the Pakis) supposed to be on our side?

That Dennis Boyd is really in trouble now.

That f'ing sucked, watching Saul re-find the will to live and then run right back into the Taliban.

In real life, I don't think the U.S. government would agree to the prisoner exchange.

Has someone as high profile as Saul been captured in the past 10-20 years?

Nothing comes to mind for me, but I'm sure I'm forgetting someone.

i would imagine a lot of that stuff is kept quiet, poozy.

Well, we made the exchange for the disgraceful traitor army sgt recently. 

WASHINGTON â€” The lone American prisoner ofwar from the Afghan conflict, captured by insurgentsnearly five years ago, has been released to Americanforces in exchange for five Taliban detainees held atGuantánamo Bay, Cuba, Obama administrationofficials said Saturday.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/01/us/bowe-bergdahl-american-soldier-is-freed-by-taliban.html

It's hard to imagine they wouldn't do the same for a former CIA director.

Edited by Poozy

Yup, me likey a lot.

So now we know what they were planning all along.  Will the embassy be able to repel the attack?  We'll have to wait two stinkin weeks to find out!

they pulled a fast one on us. i was expecting the U.S. to hit THEM with some kind of attack.

Yup, me likey a lot.

So now we know what they were planning all along.  Will the embassy be able to repel the attack?  We'll have to wait two stinkin weeks to find out!

Now that's something I can see as a complaint for not being "realistic"

The Military Police and security wouldn't simply abandon their posts to rescue a convoy. Especially in an embassy with top secret material.

but yea..  we'll see if that is the case next episode.

I don't care either way, though.

Like ie said, it's a tv show....

Edited by Poozy