• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Homeland, season 3

Tank

Saul at the airport with the most conspicuous follow attempt of all time. Former director of the CIA, the most Jewish looking man in all of Pakistan, and he's cutting people in line at security and standing in the middle of the pathway staring at the Pakistani intelligence dude.

BTW, isn't this Season 4 of Homeland?

i thought it was season 3, taylor. if i'm wrong, feel free to correct me.

i guess we don't have to worry anymore about carrie's new boy-toy getting to london safely. should be interesting to see what happens to saul.

They should have toasted Saul and the rest of the terrorists. Saul is a FORMER CIA director, and serves no purpose to anyone, but would be a risk that they "get him to talk" and spill secrets. Eliminate that risk as well as the terrorists.

They should have toasted Saul and the rest of the terrorists. Saul is a FORMER CIA director, and serves no purpose to anyone, but would be a risk that they "get him to talk" and spill secrets. Eliminate that risk as well as the terrorists.

Yeah, they could have done that, but then the writers wouldn't have any material to work with for the rest of the season.

You really want to see only Carrie and Quinn argue?

Yeah, they could have done that, but then the writers wouldn't have any material to work with for the rest of the season.

You really want to see only Carrie and Quinn argue?

They should have done that, and in real life would have done that. But I guess you are right.

Ha, they couldn't resist bringing back Brody, even if it was an hallucination.  I wouldn't be surprised if in future episodes Brody popped up in a dream sequence or a foreign agent has cosmetic surgery to look like Brody.  Heck, maybe they'll end the series with Carrie being abducted by an alien who looks like Brody.

I did not realize that the actor who plays the second in command at the CIA post (John Redmond) is the guy who played Danny Noonan in Caddyshack

I didn't realize that either but now that you mention it I see the resemblance.

Carrie has really gone way off the deep end now.

Great show.

the ambasssador's husband is going to get caught, and someone will put a bullet in him.

the sec of defense is going to catch a bullet as well.

Likely it will be Quinn who does both.

Wait, who's the secretary of defense, and why should he die?

i wonder how they'll figure out here drugs were hacked, and i wonder how they'll catch the guy that did it. could make for some interesting drama.

They didn't show Dennis flush the pills down the toilet, and we never heard a flush either. We just saw him dump them in. But they would have been discovered by now if that's how he was going to get caught.