• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Homeland, season 3

Tank

anyone watching?

carrie has a red-headed daughter.

carrie is the new station chief in islamabad, pakistan.

quinn is doing the nasty with with the large chick in his apartment complex.

the old station chief was up to something dirty, and it likely got him killed.

drone strike destroyed a wedding party, leveling a house and all the members of the celebration, save for one boy in medical school.

curious to see where this season goes. also wondering if we'll see brody's family anymore.

Yeah, Carrie seems to be slipping into a sociopath... She wants nothing to do with her kid, and seems to have no reservations pulling the trigger.

I'm curious to see how they'll slide Saul back into the team, or if he'll stay a civilian-advisor to Carrie.  Either way, the current Chief is gone; probably to Federal Prison unless he uses his stay out of jail card.

They should've done their due-diligence after the Station-Chief was killed.  First of all, that incident coupled with the Drone-strike "public-relations nightmare" would've made for some serious tensions between 'Merica and the Pakis...  I'm sure they would have found some clues searching the Chiefs' quarters, before sending Carrie home as well.

*As soon as the Manager stepped-up to Quinn, I knew he was join hoggin!  I was surprised at how he invited her to breakfast tho; I think he just needs to talk to someone "normal" about anything but his job.

Yep.

They pulled-it off tho, and made her a deeper character.  They knew it would alienate the audience if that scene played-out differently.  Though, it shows the depths Carrie has fallen to, and I wouldn't be surprised to see her actually make a similar choice in the future.  I think she figured that she can still bully her sister to keep the kid, and didn't have to take the final step yet.

The show hasn't jumped the shark yet, but there has been a dorsal fin sighted on Sunday night.

Do we really need Carrie to start banging the kid? Didn't we go there with Brodie?

Yep that's one of Carrie's tools, she used it on Brody and she's using it on the kid.

Just further illustrates how selfish and emotionally vacant she is.

i really haven't got a clue where the show is headed now without the main story line of brodie being brodie. it's well acted but it isn't really capturing me yet. where is it all headed? i don't think carrie's story line is compelling enough on it's own without brodie being there.

Carrie is the main character but the story isn't just about her.  We have Quinn's and Saul's stories, plus now we have the Ambassador's husband who is a mole inside the embassy.

Lots of good stuff going on.  I'm glad they ended the Brody thing and moved on.

Carrie is the main character but the story isn't just about her.  We have Quinn's and Saul's stories, plus now we have the Ambassador's husband who is a mole inside the embassy.

Lots of good stuff going on.  I'm glad they ended the Brody thing and moved on.

i don't disagree with you, but for me it seems like the most important component of the story is missing, and that was the brody story line. i'm not sure carrie's antics and dealings are enough for me right now, though i'm willing to see it to it's conclusion this season.

the ambassador's husband is a good plot twist.

I never gave Brodie being dead a second thought. However after the line the other night about, "no longer looking for a terrorist when he is thought to be dead" got me to thinking that he may still be around.

Along with the other four (three?) terrorists they supposedly killed with drone strikes per Sandy Bachman's intelligence.