• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2015 PGA season

Ive been watching the past couple days myself.. It is absolute bullocks how the announcers keep trying to save PGA's ass on this one by repeating over and over again how beautiful the course is! Does it have some nice waterfront views? Sure fair enough but the actual course is shite... looks like your local par 3 golf course but my local course here in simi takes care of their fariways and greens better than this jesus christ... 

Tiger is either finished, or needs to stop fooling with the swing that brought him 79 Tour victories.

His supposedly revamped game is awful.

Its truly a shame.. He always has been and always will be my favorite golfer and the sole reason i got into golf in the first place.... Just devastating checking in on the Open and seeing Tiger in the bunker or on a mountain side trying to save bogey every damn hole.... 

Edited by Ochocinco!

Day suffering from vertigo. somehow he was able to finish his last hole, making a pretty good bunker shot.

if he goes down earlier in the round, he probably has to withdraw. hope he gets good care and is able to go tomorrow, but that's pretty irrelevant right now - the golf part, not the health part.

Ive been watching the past couple days myself.. It is absolute bullocks how the announcers keep trying to save PGA's ass on this one by repeating over and over again how beautiful the course is! Does it have some nice waterfront views? Sure fair enough but the actual course is shite... looks like your local par 3 golf course but my local course here in simi takes care of their fariways and greens better than this... 

the broadcasters have gone overboard telling us how nice it is, and that there are always players that complain about the open setup. they brought in mike davis, the guy who set up the course, to try and justify everything. one of the things he addressed was the color of the greens, telling us that it's a mixture of grass like all courses have, but because one of them is fescue, it's a different color but the ball rolls great! still looks like crap.

have yet to hear any rational player complain too much about the course. great competition going on, and good golf being rewarded. 

it's the prima donna crybabies who go on twitter and whine in interviews that people always listen to, sadly. we'll see how mcilroy does today.  if he does poorly, he'll be right there whining for sure. 

Of course no rational player is going to complain.  This is the US open.  When they hit a wayward shot, it's in dead grass that's easy to get out of compared to other US opens where if you hit a wayward shot, you are screwed.  

Tiger is either finished, or needs to stop fooling with the swing that brought him 79 Tour victories.

His supposedly revamped game is awful.

I read something where Arnold Palmer begged him to stop constantly changing his swing.  Said he would probably have 120+ tour wins if he never fooled with it.

The worst part is his Foley swing ruined his back.