• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Halos WILL advance

To win game 3, they're going to have to play better than games 1 and 2 combined. This has not looked like a playoff team.

to win, they're going to have to start playing good baseball. Period. On at bat at a time, one play at a time. One pitch at a time.

This.

Get back to doing what got them here in the first place

SCHEDULING/ PROGRAMMING NOTE FROM ANGELS STADIUM:

The RV and Boat Show starts Tuesday, October 7 at Angels Stadium. Gates open at 11 AM.

Those with ALCS game tickets will be permitted to sit in their assigned seats to view the show.

IF you have assigned seats, Josh Hamilton may be sitting next to you as he has been directed to BUY seats to three days of the show to pay back for the three seats he took up in games 1, 2 and 3 without paying for them.

Have a good time........financing available on premises for either Boats, RVs or next year's season tickets (as prices have increased).

Have a good day.

To win game 3, they're going to have to play better than games 1 and 2 combined. This has not looked like a playoff team.

to win, they're going to have to start playing good baseball. Period. On at bat at a time, one play at a time. One pitch at a time.

Fortunately, That's not asking for much. They played like absolutely shit the past 2 games. I don't see it as the Royals beating us but the Angels doing everything they can to lose. I think even some mediocre baseball could edge this team to force a game 5.

Ya right.  Look at their postgame comments.  This team has nothing but stupid cliches and excuses.  They're gonna look themselves in the mirror and go "Gee, we just didn't get any breaks."  "Just couldn't get that big hit, but we sure were close."  It's bullshit.  Sometimes a little anger can take you a little ways over the hump.  This team sounds like a bunch of pussies.  

Unlike their fans and the resolute confidence they have shown all year whenever the team has done poorly.   Acting like a petulant child has always been viewed as the epitome of manliness and heart.  This team could learn a lot from it's fans.   

Edited by Inside Pitch

why not think positively? what's the harm?

what's the benefit of giving up and crying about it?

Impossible.  KC is certain to win three in a row.  Meanwhile, the Angels are incapable of doing just that.   The offense has been bad, and yet if not for defensive misplays they are looking to clinch.  Sucks to have to rely on Wilson for anything.  Really wish they would do a bullpen day tomorrow but whatever..  Guess we have no choice but to hope he shows up and that Weaver and Shoe repeat their performances and that the defense actually shows up.  I am on board with the whole bench Hamilton camp though....

Fortunately, That's not asking for much. They played like absolutely shit the past 2 games. I don't see it as the Royals beating us but the Angels doing everything they can to lose. I think even some mediocre baseball could edge this team to force a game 5.

This. Absolutely.

CJ Wilson -- our most inconsistent and unreliable starter for most of the second half (if he was consistent at all during the second half, he was consistently bad -- he did have that one gem of a game the week we clinched) vs. James Shields, the KC ace who has pitched well for them this year.

also their pen has been lights out -- we've had good post season performances from Grilli, Smith and Street but once we get past those guys, our pen depth is worrisome.

gonna be up hill.

Knew we were in trouble if we wasted a quality Weaver performance and lost game one........and that's where we're at.

Good news -- I thought Shoemaker looked good and pitched well coming off his arm issues........

I don't think Shields will anywhere close to the first two starters.

I think we'll score some runs on him.

Street might be worn out from the two innings yesteday.

The Royals have not made an announcement who's starting game 4 if necessary.

There might be a glimmer of hope despite Sciosia and the bad hitting/defense.

I don't think Shields will anywhere close to the first two starters.

I think we'll score some runs on him.

Street might be worn out from the two innings yesteday.

The Royals have not made an announcement who's starting game 4 if necessary.

There might be a glimmer of hope despite Sciosia and the bad hitting/defense.

They're not even planning or concerned for a game 4. If the Angels win tomorrow they're bringing it back home to our "quiet" fans.