• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Scioscia's managing tonight

Yep. Trout and Pujols were pathetic tonight

I expect nothing from Hamilton anyway...but those 2 need to step up/ Hamilton is useless. With his approach, he'll just get himself out., but Trout and Pujols need to get hits

I honestly don't expect much from Trout in the post season.

He has looked like shit for the past 2 months and I am not expecting him to fix the big hole in his swing in the post season.

Im usually not in the Scioscia hate camp but tonight I think he made several pretty terrible decisions.  I was at the game and to be clear the game was lost because of A:   two absolutely remarkable plays in the field.  KC got it done in that regard and robbed us of game winning runs.  In that case the tip of the cap is appropriate.  B: Our middle of the order bats absolutely shit the bed today.  Terrible AB"s, just terrible, they did not show up today.  I think at one point I was pretty upset because it was the 4th or 5th inning and Vargas had not yet thrown his 40th pitch, while Weaver seemed to be battling every KC batter to a full count.  KC is not a dangerous offensive team, but they grinded out AB's tonight.  Anyway they have to show up and play a different game tomorrow or we are ****ed.  We have seen these hapless batting funks from this team during several stretches this season and we simply cant have it right now obviously.  Anyway, back to the skipper, the sac bunt is statistically almost always a shitty idea.  We did it 3 times today with good hitters at the plate.  The Kole Calhoun one was especially awful, very disappointed in that.  I also was not happy to see Salas come out before Grilli or Morin.  Salas has not looked that great for the last month.  I dont understand why he was run out there first.  Anyway, those are my two cents.  Pretty disappointing night. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

I think Scioscia made a few stupid decisions, but this loss is on the offense.  The big boys choked big time tonight.  I was at the game and it was painful to watch, we could have won it like 5 times.  "Build Me A Buttercup" sums it up pretty well.

Now if Scioscia continues to play Hamilton after tonight then I will blame him.  Hamilton's last at bat was honestly one of the worst at bats I've ever seen as an Angels fan, right up there with Mathis.

They literally have nothing in the rotation, so CJ starting makes sense

they just need to be incredibly quick with the trigger once he starts pulling his BS crap where he can't throw strikes and walks hitters

Which is scary. Considering Wilson has been garbage for a few months now.

They literally have nothing in the rotation, so CJ starting makes sense

they just need to be incredibly quick with the trigger once he starts pulling his BS crap where he can't throw strikes and walks hitters

I'd rather see Santiago for 3 and Rasmus for 3 then Wilson starting. He has had one good start in 4-5 months. Unbelievably bad.

At least Santiago had a good stretch of pitching semi-recently, and Rasmus has been good all year