• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Angels Celebrity Fans

LightTheHalo

LTH, many former Angels are frequent attendees.  I don't know if those qualify as "celebrities" that you are looking for.

Yeah, I wasn't sure whether Miller and Kobe qualified despite being well known..  But I'd assume they would fall into the celeb category..   Vince Ferragamo was a season ticket holder and a well known guy locally but maybe not a true celeb.

Mark Trumbo...  :(

If our Angels celebrity fans consist of guys who show up multiple times to other teams' games in those jerseys, then it would be incredibly embarrassing to list them as "Angels fans".

That's politics, man.  Kobe the face of Los Angeles sports wearing Angels gear would alienate him from Los Dodgers fans, who are probably the vast majority also Lakers fans.  Farrell works in Hollywood, I'm sure many slimy Dodger fan movie producers invite him to games, and then the Dodgers hear, and ask for him to wear a jersey and throw out the first pitch.

Speaking of Farrell.  Since the Angels are down a starting pitcher, they should sign Rojo Johnson...

That would be Jeff Foxworthy.

Engvall is more general humor, and good at it.

engvall does a routine about "here's your sign", how stupid people should just wear a sign so we can easily identify them.

Edited by Tank