• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

A's Gameday Thread

Moss is 5-54

.093 avg

.394 ops

after hitting 21 HRs prior to the AS break, he's hit 2 in 170 PAs since then

Yeah, he was a big part of my fantasy team early in the season. In the championship match now, Moss is not even on my team anymore as of a few weeks ago. It's a welcome slump. Corey Dickerson has more than picked up the slack for me.

Remember when people were saying we would never catch the A's? 10 game lead baby.

The homestand which included the 4 game sweep against Oakland is what turned us around. Had they swept us that series, all else equal, we'd be 2 up right now.

Edited by ScottLux

you know, Cespdes better be named (during this off-season) in that bio-genesis deal and suspended for 2015 or that very NON-BILLY BEANE deal makes no sense.

It made no sense when it was made.

It makes less sense now.

Only a Cespedes suspension (which Beane probably had an inkling was coming) makes it make any sense.

you know, Cespdes better be named (during this off-season) in that bio-genesis deal and suspended for 2015 or that very NON-BILLY BEANE deal makes no sense.

It made no sense when it was made.

It makes less sense now.

Only a Cespedes suspension (which Beane probably had an inkling was coming) makes it make any sense.

Then why did he trade their top prospect for Shark? Beane is just on a pitching kick and thought pitching would out do any offense.

well, to me, (and I said it at the time the deal was made) Cespedes stirred the drink up there in Oakland.....he was the spark plug for the offense.

they are not and have not been the same team without him in the line up.

the WAR proves it.

Oakland just lost 4 to 2 final in Seattle.  What's is the A's record in September so far? gotta be 1-9 or something.