• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Top Three Bill Murray Movies

No one has mentioned Tootsie yet?

He totally killed in his scenes.

However not enough Murray for me.

1 - Stripes

2 - What about Bob?

3 - Ghost Busters

4 - Groundhog Day

5 - Meatballs

"sandy? is that you? i had a dream and you were in it! you had big teeth but you were still a nice person."

i'm mad at myself for forgetting Tootsie. thanks, sleg.

Ed Wood

Kingpin

Everything except for Garfield

Oh, that. Mexico was... a nightmare. We got into a car accident... he was killed. Our luggage... was stolen. The surgeon... turned out to be... a quack. If it hadn't been for these men...
[gestures to the Mariachi band]

"It all comes down to this roll. Roy Munson, a man-child, with a dream to topple bowling giant Ernie McCracken. If he strikes, he's the 1979 Odor-Eaters Champion. He's got one foot in the frying pan and one in the pressure cooker. Believe me, as a bowler, I know that right about now, your bladder feels like an overstuffed vacuum cleaner bag and your butt is kinda like an about-to-explode bratwurst."

• 1 month later...

He elevates everything he appears in, so it's hard to just pick three..

1. Meatballs- I think this is the one that got my attention, much like how I knew Tom Hanks was gonna be a huge star after Bachelor Party..

2. Caddyshack- He steals this movie. His lines get the most quotes.

3. Stripes- I think this one was my first movie-party with my buddies, wayy back when cable first started showing R-rated movies during the day.

My favorite thing about Bill, is that I haven't even seen ALL his movies yet!

Ted knight was the best in caddyshack imo

Chevy was pretty great too

• 2 weeks later...