• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Keep questioning their heart...

There is something special about this team, that's why I'm really hoping they pick up an SP or two before the waiver deadline.  We've learned from 2010-2013 that being a serious playoff contender/playoff team is not a given, I really hope Jerry picks up someone that will help us carry on in the wake of Garrett's terrible injury, because I really don't want to be here bitching at the end of the season again.

I thought the game was a write-off after Big Feces' HR and Ghostface Killah's error.  And Scioscia's face didn't look good...it was red and troubled.  But he stayed fairly focused on the game at hand which I would've thought impossible.  And the very next inning, the Angels were already bouncing back.  I was impressed as all hell.

Keep it up Halos.  And this is your time to lead and shine:  Hamilton, Pujols, Wilson, Weaver.  

Santiago has pitched like a #3 for the past month, aside from the high pitch counts which have improved a little recently.

This is up to the veterans Weaver and Wilson.

Weaver has to step it up on the road, and Wilson needs to continue to improve and be back to the 2013 Wilson by mid-September.

Santiago has the lowest hard hit rate in the AL sine June.   He may still have issues going deep into games and the occasional bad innings but he's been pitching extremely well.

I think the division comes down to two players, Trout and Hamilton. If they get hot we will win a ton of games and save the pen a little bit. The playoffs will come down to Weaver and CJ. If we go into the post season with our bats on fire, we still have a real good chance of winning it all, as long as those two can limit the damage and hold teams to three runs in 7 innings.

Reading the various online sources and listening to the talking heads the Angels are done.  

I really hope the team that was told it didn't have the pitching, was too old, didn't have the talent, didn't have the farm, didn't have bullpen, couldn't catch the A's, etc etc is watching, listening, reading, and thinking.   Yeah.. sure thing.

The fight in this team is vastly underrated by people.

Edited by Inside Pitch

We are about to see what the Angels are made of and if what they’ve done so far this season is any indicator, it’s going to be a heck of a ride.  Buckle up Angel fans, things are about to get intense.

As devastating as the news is regarding Garrett Richards’ injury (although we don’t have a final prognosis yet), I have high hopes this team will still make us proud in the end.  There’s a swagger there that we haven’t seen in a while and a quiet confidence that is evident in their approach to every game.

This team has that “come and get some” attitude.  Opponents might walk into a game against the Angles all smiles and full of confidence, but they’re going to leave with bloody noses and red faces.

More...

Make the A'ths MLB's answer to Dean Wormer at the end of the movie!

And Melvin, get your finger out of Mrs. Wormer's rear!

This calls for play soooo dominant that makes the A'ths chase futile, and the Halos are just the guys to do it!

The deep pen is the Halos "deathmobile"!

Edited by Angel Oracle