• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

I Can't Believe It's Not Florida

I read this and thought...Florida...but I'll be damned it isn't

http://www.koat.com/news/police-woman-has-sex-with-dogs-poisons-roommates/27486088#!bGgwQX

An Albuquerque woman was arrested Wednesday afternoon after, police said, she tried to poison her roommates when they discovered she had been having sex with two German shepherds.

Read more: http://www.koat.com/news/police-woman-has-sex-with-dogs-poisons-roommates/27486088#ixzz3ArLKzmz3

If this story doesn't get picked up by one of the police procedurals I'd be amazed.

The roommate then stated in the complaint that Walters attacked her and admitted to putting rubbing alcohol in both roommates' waters, as well as toilet bowl cleaner in their food, because the male roommate broke up with her.

How do you not notice the taste and smell of rubbing alcohol in drinking water?

New Mexico is a shit hole. I've driven throughout the state several times and there's just a weird, creepy aura to the place. I stopped in Albequerque late at night due to a snow storm during a road trip last year, and went to a grocery store a few blocks from my hotel to get some beer and a frozen pizza for the night. The cashier proceeded to tell me all about the addicts that always shoot up behind the store. Charming.