• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

An interesting dilemma could arise with Trout

For those of you that follow me on twitter, you know that I am the president of my local chapter of the ASA (archery shooters association). Right after the incident today, the ASA twitter world started to blow up. Mike Trout was using technique and form that takes the average archer years to master. We have not seen that much natural ability since Brady Ellison burst on the scene and I think a guy of Brady's status needs no introduction. My inside sources tell me that a lot of bigwigs in the industry are going to throw a lot of cash at Trout to make a run at the '16 Olympics.

Should be an interesting story to watch unfold. I will keep you informed with what I hear on my end.

For those of you that follow me on twitter, you know that I am the president of my local chapter of the ASA (archery shooters association). Right after the incident today, the ASA twitter world started to blow up. Mike Trout was using technique and form that takes the average archer years to master. We have not seen that much natural ability since Brady Ellison burst on the scene and I think a guy of Brady's status needs no introduction. My inside sources tell me that a lot of bigwigs in the industry are going to throw a lot of cash at Trout to make a run at the '16 Olympics.

Should be an interesting story to watch unfold. I will keep you informed with what I hear on my end.

what did geena davis have to say about it? when it comes to all things archery, her opinion matters to me. 

in essence, if she's okay with it, then so am i.

what people didn't realize was that after Trout shot his arrow, he ran to second and caught it. 

satchel page used to say he was so quick that he could turn off the light and be in bed before it was dark. with how quick trout is, catching his own arrow at second is a walk in the park.

satchel page used to say he was so quick that he could turn off the light and be in bed before it was dark. with how quick trout is, catching his own arrow at second is a walk in the park.

Satchel practicing.....

2fast32v2.gif

I'm worried if they test his DNA somebody will discover that he is, in fact, a member of an alien race that has evolved over 1.5 billion years to become nearly perfect to play baseball, thus making him Ineligible to play in MLB to an unwritten rule.

On the positive side it would prove we are not alone in the universe.

I'm worried if they test his DNA somebody will discover that he is, in fact, a member of an alien race that has evolved over 1.5 billion years to become nearly perfect to play baseball, thus making him Ineligible to play in MLB to an unwritten rule.

On the positive side it would prove we are not alone in the universe.

He's the lone survivor from the planet Troutooine.

No nock on other players but Trout's string of excellent games really forces other teams to not quarrel with Mike, bow down and brace themselves against the wall, all the while quivering in ecstasy to his greatness.