• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

14 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

When are the feds going to release their interactions with the Saudis. 

Dick Cheney et. al. knew it was coming. Obviously they weren’t going to keep it a secret from their biggest ally in the Middle East.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Dick Cheney et. al. knew it was coming. Obviously they weren’t going to keep it a secret from their biggest ally in the Middle East.

Yes there’s a lot of self serving far fetched theories but I’ll admit some on the left were probably right. There’s a deep state and establishment class that crosses party lines. It’s the only way to explain Cheney switching sides and Bush has no ill feelings over the way he was treated. They knew it was all part of the game

https://www.wisn.com/article/milwaukee-mural-intertwines-star-of-david-with-swastika/62180070

MILWAUKEE —
The outside of a building on the corner of Holton and Locust streets used to display a mural of Breonna Taylor. Taylor was a 26-year-old Black woman shot and killed by Louisville Metro police in 2020.

The popular Milwaukee mural has now been replaced with different art that's causing outrage.

The new mural shows the Star of David intertwining with a swastika. It reads, "the irony of becoming what you once hated," seeming to connect the genocide during the Holocaust with the genocide happening in the Israel-Hamas war.

75196518007-pro-palestinian-mural-0251.J

Personally, I think this is a well thought out piece of artwork that shares a viewpoint from those affected by this war and should be allowed to remain. The freedom to express an opinion cannot be infringed upon simply because the symbolism of the message invokes passions. If we are going to honor the freedom speech ammendment, with that comes messages that are unpopular. 

Currently the mural has been vandalized and boarded over. 

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

https://www.wisn.com/article/milwaukee-mural-intertwines-star-of-david-with-swastika/62180070

MILWAUKEE —
The outside of a building on the corner of Holton and Locust streets used to display a mural of Breonna Taylor. Taylor was a 26-year-old Black woman shot and killed by Louisville Metro police in 2020.

The popular Milwaukee mural has now been replaced with different art that's causing outrage.

The new mural shows the Star of David intertwining with a swastika. It reads, "the irony of becoming what you once hated," seeming to connect the genocide during the Holocaust with the genocide happening in the Israel-Hamas war.

75196518007-pro-palestinian-mural-0251.J

Personally, I think this is a well thought out piece of artwork that shares a viewpoint from those affected by this war and should be allowed to remain. The freedom to express an opinion cannot be infringed upon simply because the symbolism of the message invokes passions. If we are going to honor the freedom speech ammendment, with that comes messages that are unpopular. 

Currently the mural has been vandalized and boarded over. 

Maybe these kinds of comparisons would end if Israel stopped acting like Nazi Germany.

1 hour ago, cals said:

Nobody wants to talk about the exploding pagers?  That’s funny as shit.

I know we disagree but there are plenty of instances that point to Divine intervention. The King still drops a hint to people who are paying attention. 

When Blarg says Israel is screwed if Iran joins the fight, I see a bunch of Persians miraculously pummeled in the mountains. 

Now, it does bring to question how the Israeli government dropped the ball preventing the initial attack when they’ve blown a dude up in an Iranian hotel and control most communications devices in the region 

38 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I think it's pretty funny that Israel still wants to call everyone else a terrorist when they're smuggling explosives into a foreign country and blowing people up at grocery stores.

Israel is the original terrorist org in the Middle East. Nobody was blowing up civilians before they were.

2 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I know we disagree but there are plenty of instances that point to Divine intervention. The King still drops a hint to people who are paying attention. 

When Blarg says Israel is screwed if Iran joins the fight, I see a bunch of Persians miraculously pummeled in the mountains. 

Now, it does bring to question how the Israeli government dropped the ball preventing the initial attack when they’ve blown a dude up in an Iranian hotel and control most communications devices in the region 

If I were a cynic I might have to come to the conclusion that they purposely allowed the initial attack in order to have their Pearl Harbor/9/11 moment to justify doing what they've wanted to do for the past 75 year

50 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

If I were a cynic I might have to come to the conclusion that they purposely allowed the initial attack in order to have their Pearl Harbor/9/11 moment to justify doing what they've wanted to do for the past 75 year

I can see government participation. Unlike most , I believe Israel should have finished the game 75 years ago. 

14 hours ago, arch stanton said:

But then we might be giving Israel too much credit. Their military isn’t nearly as strong as they claim/think it is. They will be annihilated by Iran et. al. if they keep this up.