• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

1 minute ago, Amazing Larry said:

They’ve never won a war against a landmass that big lol. You post such stupid shit here that I legitimately wonder if you’re trolling or just retarded. 

If you think Israel could win a war against Iran, you are at least 50% brain damaged.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

You do realize that Iran has nukes too?

Cool. Are they going to send them on scuds? lol. The Jews will turn Lebanon, Iran, Istanbul, etc… into glass before that ever happens. Israel just took out the leader of Hamas IN TEHRAN.

I’m not worried about Israel though. I’m worried about the U.S. How many nuclear components have been smuggled across our borders while grandpa and the whore are asleep at the wheel? I’m sure Xi has been laughing his ass off these past few years. 

Edited by Amazing Larry

46 minutes ago, Amazing Larry said:

Cool. Are they going to send them on scuds? lol. The Jews will turn Lebanon, Iran, Istanbul, etc… into glass before that ever happens. Israel just took out the leader of Hamas IN TEHRAN.

I’m not worried about Israel though. I’m worried about the U.S. How many nuclear components have been smuggled across our borders while grandpa and the whore are asleep at the wheel? I’m sure Xi has been laughing his ass off these past few years. 

And Putin has been laughing his ass off too because.....

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You're right, the stronger country of the time, Iraq was. Israel took on four of the strongest Arab countries at the same time and kicked their ass in 6 days.

At the time. 

Kind of an important distinction.

Iran has nukes. They're also closely allied with Russia and even China. 

This isn't a war anyone wants. 

Just now, tdawg87 said:

At the time. 

Kind of an important distinction.

Iran has nukes. They're also closely allied with Russia and even China. 

This isn't a war anyone wants. 

Iran won't use nukes because that would insure Tehran would be obliterated the first scud they fire. 

Iran is a paper tiger country. They have outdated Soviet era weapons and air force. They also have depleted their munition supplies feeding the Ukraine conflict. They haven't been involved in anything but proxy wars through their terrorist networks for decades. 

But you are correct,  nobody in their right minds want this war to go full scale. 

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Yes, and nothing has changed in the world in the last 55 years.

Israel has better weapons. Iran has 40 year old Soviet armor and air force. 

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Iran won't use nukes because that would insure Tehran would be obliterated the first scud they fire. 

Iran is a paper tiger country. They have outdated Soviet era weapons and air force. They also have depleted their munition supplies feeding the Ukraine conflict. They haven't been involved in anything but proxy wars through their terrorist networks for decades. 

But you are correct,  nobody in their right minds want this war to go full scale. 

Georgia has been getting spicy lately as well. If Russia has to send troops down there they’ll sacrifice Iran to stabilize the nat gas and oil pipelines from the Caspian.

Thats what smooth brains like Taylor don’t understand. These are all power plays on that side of the planet and the only reason we’re involved is because our corrupt politicians want their cut. 

Edited by Amazing Larry

59 minutes ago, Amazing Larry said:

I get a kick out of the dipshits that put a Uke flag on their FB profile though haha. 

Says the guy who said Ukraine would win the war against Russia. Lmao

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Israel has better weapons. Iran has 40 year old Soviet armor and air force. 

Israel’s MO during wartime is to bomb hospitals, schools, and refugee camps. That strategy won’t work in Iran. It will also be harder to send in tanks to take out cars with families and children.

Israeli strike on Beirut shatters diplomatic understandings, sources say

https://www.yahoo.com/news/israeli-strike-beirut-shatters-diplomatic-143840084.html

BEIRUT (Reuters) - Lebanon's Hezbollah did not clear its sensitive sites or evacuate top officials in Beirut's suburbs before this week's attack that killed a top commander because it thought U.S.-led diplomacy would keep Israel from striking the area, security sources close to the group and diplomats said.

37 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Israel’s MO during wartime is to bomb hospitals, schools, and refugee camps. That strategy won’t work in Iran. It will also be harder to send in tanks to take out cars with families and children.

Persia is going to see the mighty wrath of God. 

It’s interesting to see Taylor make the argument, that Israel can’t do what God has said will happen. While we don’t know every nation that will attack Israel, it’s pretty clear that Persia and likely Russia will be in that party.