• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

So yeah, the majority of Israeli men think rape is acceptable. But let’s talk about Blazing Saddles and the Nazis.

By all means let’s debate your decade old data that sampled a whopping 130 people. Now I didn’t read the whole document but there is a lot of word play and the study counts coerced sex as a rape. Coerced sex lumped sweet talking , alcohol, and rape drugs into one category. Thank God for forgiveness but I’d be a serial rapist if every girl I nailed after beers was considered rape. This survey applied that concept to marriage and girlfriends so a married man can’t nail his wife if she’s had a beer. 
The Jews absolutely have issues with rape etc but this survey is outdated and bs. If you asked people if beating the piss out of girl or drugging her against her will is rape , the results would be much different. 

Influencer went to the West Bank to see if Palestinians support Hamas – he almost didn’t make it out alive
‘I’ve never had anything like this happen in my entire career,’ Zach Sage Fox says

"I realized quickly, if this is someone being presented to me as one of the more educated people, I might be in for a real shock," Fox said.

Then he hit the streets to find locals and recorded a series of spontaneous interviews while walking around Ramallah. But Fox said "things got very contentious very quick" once he hit the streets.

"It was like one after another, massive love and support for Hamas," Fox said.

"I was specifically looking for younger people thinking, OK, someone here is not going to support Hamas. And they all do," he continued. "It really ranged from sympathy to actual love and admiration for Hamas…. I thought I would find at least some people who were not diehard Hamas supporters, and I couldn’t find one."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/influencer-went-west-bank-see-palestinian-support-hamas-he-almost-didnt-make-out-alive

11 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Influencer went to the West Bank to see if Palestinians support Hamas – he almost didn’t make it out alive
‘I’ve never had anything like this happen in my entire career,’ Zach Sage Fox says

"I realized quickly, if this is someone being presented to me as one of the more educated people, I might be in for a real shock," Fox said.

Then he hit the streets to find locals and recorded a series of spontaneous interviews while walking around Ramallah. But Fox said "things got very contentious very quick" once he hit the streets.

"It was like one after another, massive love and support for Hamas," Fox said.

"I was specifically looking for younger people thinking, OK, someone here is not going to support Hamas. And they all do," he continued. "It really ranged from sympathy to actual love and admiration for Hamas…. I thought I would find at least some people who were not diehard Hamas supporters, and I couldn’t find one."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/influencer-went-west-bank-see-palestinian-support-hamas-he-almost-didnt-make-out-alive

Google search could have told the "influencer" the information he needed.  As much as I hate Hamas.  This word would be a much better place if there were no influencers.

Palestinian poll shows a rise in Hamas support and close to 90% wanting US-backed Abbas to resign

Think about this.  The 42% support of Hamas in the West Bank is the same percentage of people in the US that support either Trump or Harris.  

Also, the guy that suspended elections in his country is running at a 15% re-election range.

Only 15% of Israelis want Netanyahu to keep job after Gaza war, poll finds

2 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

So it turns out they actually do have the ability to precision strike and don't really need to level Gaza to meet their objectives?

Scorched Earth's a 14th century tactic. 

Hamas can surrender at any time. Hamas has tunnels very similar to Japan. We had to use a couple of precision bombs on them. The solution to this problem ain’t hard. Hamas needs to accept defeat and flood the arab and European nations that love them. 

Wait until the technology gets there. If we maintain a relative level of peace and prosperity in the west over the next 50 years, most dudes will just fuck lifelike sex robots and stop having kids, then the world will be 94% muslim and poors

14 hours ago, arch stanton said:

So it turns out they actually do have the ability to precision strike and don't really need to level Gaza to meet their objectives?

Their objectives are obliteration of the Palestinian people and complete control of Palestinian land.

40 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

So just to be clear, it's ok to blow up and kill leaders of countries that we don't agree with.  

Trump got off lucky.  Harris better watch out.  And Putin and Netanyahu, you've been warned.

What countries were the dead terrorists leading?

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Israel is very big brained for poking the Iranian bear. They can definitely win a war against a country with the geography of Afghanistan but an actual army.

They’ve never won a war against a landmass that big lol. You post such stupid shit here that I legitimately wonder if you’re trolling or just retarded.