• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

40 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I’m pretty sure free speech only exists in Muslim nations. 

I'm glad the pro-Israel camp is using radical Islam as their model for regulating speech.

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

I'm glad the pro-Israel camp is using radical Islam as their model for regulating speech.

Yes, i agree they should’ve hired some fact checkers and big tech to do the job right 

Israeli forces rescue four live hostages from Gaza, military ...

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Israeli forces rescue four live hostages from Gaza, military ...

Israeli forces rescued four hostages alive from two locations in the central Gaza area of al-Nuseirat on Saturday, the military said, eight months after they were kidnapped by Hamas-led militants in a deadly incursion into Israel.
The four hostages, three males and one female who were abducted from the Nova music festival in southern Israel on Oct. 7 last year, were taken to hospital for medical checks, the military said, and were in good health.

But I thought Hamas raped and beat their hostages.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/06/09/aipac-republican-donors-democratic-primaries-00162404?cid=apn

AIPAC is the biggest source of Republican donors giving to Democratic primaries

Forand noted that most of the AIPAC donors to the campaign are Democrats, “but for those who are not, this may be the first time they've given to a pro-choice, pro-LGBTQIA+, pro-labor, anti-gun Democrat, but their goal is simply to protect Israel's right to exist and they are donating to ensure that can happen.”

“Vote Jew no matter who!”

11 hours ago, Taylor said:

Being in good health isn't consistent with being tortured.

If all the hostages were held in the same area under the same conditions, what you are proposing would carry some weight.  

27 minutes ago, Blarg said:

If all the hostages were held in the same area under the same conditions, what you are proposing would carry some weight.  

So just these ones were left untouched. Mmmkay

So not all innocent bystanders to Hamas....

BBC anchor asks if Israeli forces warned Palestinians ahead of hostage rescue mission: Defeats 'the purpose'

A former IDF spokesperson pushed back against a BBC anchor who asked if Israeli forces would have warned Gazans ahead of a secret raid to liberate a handful of hostages so they could seek safety.

"Would there have been a warning to those civilians [Gazans] for them to get out on time?" BBC anchor Helena Humphrey asked former IDF spokesperson and Senior Fellow at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies Jonathan Conricus during a recent interview.

"Of course, we can't anticipate Israel to be warning ahead of a raid to extract or to save hostages because then what the terrorists would do is to kill the hostages, and that would defeat the purpose," he replied.

"I think the whole civilian issue here really needs to be analyzed impartially and understood," he said, pointing to his sources and Hamas statements to support his suggestion that Palestinian civilians played a role in the situation.

"… the Israeli hostages were held and jailed by Palestinian civilians in a Palestinian civilian area, and as regrettable as any loss of life is, I think that we would have to investigate really who are the people who jailed these Israeli civilians for eight months? Why did they do it? What was the role of the surrounding community and the hundreds if not thousands of Palestinians who for sure were aware of the fact that these Israeli hostages were being held in their midst, and why were they complicit with Hamas?" he asked.

4 hours ago, Redondo said:

So not all innocent bystanders to Hamas....

BBC anchor asks if Israeli forces warned Palestinians ahead of hostage rescue mission: Defeats 'the purpose'

A former IDF spokesperson pushed back against a BBC anchor who asked if Israeli forces would have warned Gazans ahead of a secret raid to liberate a handful of hostages so they could seek safety.

"Would there have been a warning to those civilians [Gazans] for them to get out on time?" BBC anchor Helena Humphrey asked former IDF spokesperson and Senior Fellow at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies Jonathan Conricus during a recent interview.

"Of course, we can't anticipate Israel to be warning ahead of a raid to extract or to save hostages because then what the terrorists would do is to kill the hostages, and that would defeat the purpose," he replied.

"I think the whole civilian issue here really needs to be analyzed impartially and understood," he said, pointing to his sources and Hamas statements to support his suggestion that Palestinian civilians played a role in the situation.

"… the Israeli hostages were held and jailed by Palestinian civilians in a Palestinian civilian area, and as regrettable as any loss of life is, I think that we would have to investigate really who are the people who jailed these Israeli civilians for eight months? Why did they do it? What was the role of the surrounding community and the hundreds if not thousands of Palestinians who for sure were aware of the fact that these Israeli hostages were being held in their midst, and why were they complicit with Hamas?" he asked.

It's a fair question when the IDF continually bombs and rockets civilian locations.

Have you been paying attention or do you just parrot what Jesse Waters and Gutfield! tell you?