• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

All due respect, the Egyptian blockade you're referring to doesn't have anything to do with them not liking Palestinian civilians. It was because Hamas thugged out and defeated Fatah in the Battle of Gaza. Egypt didn't like that which was why they tightly sealed their blockade. They actually reopened it several years later but then found out that Hamas was smuggling stuff back so they closed it again. It was strictly for political reasons. In the context of my post, I was only referring to the struggling civilians who are trapped.

Like Nate just said...

The other thing that people don't realize is that Palistine is the Mexico of the middle east.  Nobody supports them but the American anti Americans.  Jordan doesn't want anything to do with their shit.  Neither does Lebanon or Syria.

I need to stop posting on this site after a night of drinking....

Once again. All criticism and no solutions. You can't argue with someone who can only criticize.

The Palestinians have land. Now they need to stop pissing on Israel and figure out a way to live decently. Hamas needs to pull their heads out and try to get along.

That's my solution. The problem is the Arab mindset.

Not talking about what the US should do.

If you want solutions, and you don't want the US involved, then the Israelis should relocate. It's really the only thing they could do to save themselves without western backing.

It's not fair, and it's not a good thing, but Israel is never going to be safe while they're surrounded by a continent-sized area of the world that hates them. So really, there are only four possible long term outcomes:

1. Israel kills enough Arabs to destroy their will to fight the Israelis.

2. The Arabs kill enough Israelis to destroy their will to exist as a nation.

3. The Israelis eventually say "Screw it" and go somewhere else.

4. These sorts of "flare ups" continue indefinitely.

So really, if you want the Israelis to to stay in Israel, and you don't want the Israelis to start the most ironic genocide campaign ever, what we have now is the best solution.

Edited by Don Tomlinson

If you want solutions, and you don't want the US involved, then the Israelis should relocate. It's really the only thing they could do to save themselves without western backing.

It's not fair, and it's not a good thing, but Israel is never going to be safe while they're surrounded by a continent-sized area of the world that hates them. So really, there are only four possible long term outcomes:

1. Israel kills enough Arabs to destroy their will to fight the Israelis.

2. The Arabs kill enough Israelis to destroy their will to exist as a nation.

3. The Israelis eventually say "Screw it" and go somewhere else.

4. These sorts of "flare ups" continue indefinitely.

So really, if you want the Israelis to to stay in Israel, and you don't want the Israelis to start the most ironic genocide campaign ever, what we have now is the best solution.

You continue to miss my point.

When you guys say things like Israel shouldn't be sending troops into Gaza in response to Hamas firing rockets at them, then actually suggest what you think Israel should do instead.

Simply saying, "I have no clue what Israel can do to defend themselves, but they shouldn't be sending troops into Gaza" is pretty idiotic.

Edited by Poozy

You continue to miss my point.

When you guys say things like Israel shouldn't be sending troops into Gaza in response to Hamas firing rockets at them, then actually suggest what you think Israel should do instead.

Simply saying, "I have no clue what Israel can do to defend themselves, but they shouldn't be sending troops into Gaza" is pretty idiotic.

I think they are doing what they should be doing. They'll have to do it again eventually too. That's the solution. For Israel, this is as good as it gets.

Israel rejected the last ceasefire. Both sides want to dictate when the fighting stops and begins. Talk about stubbornness.

Obama urged Israel to accept a new ceasefire and for Hamas to be demilitarized.

I'm sure Hamas will listen to Obama

As Doc mentioned the issue continues to be that Hamas refuses to acknowledge that they've lost. Like I mentioned before it took us napalming Tokyo nightly then eventually destroying two cities with nukes to get the Japanese to surrender. This isn't a viable option in the 21st century so what will it take to convince them that they lost?  Until that happens nothing really changes.

The leader of Hamas, on Face The Nation this morning, said he would have peace with Jews, but would never have peace with the state of Israel

Until Hamas and other Arabs in the region are willing to say that they are no longer trying to destroy the state of Israel, and that Israel has the right to exist, there will never be peace.

Never.

Hamas is run by idiots that do not have even knowledge of the enemy they choose to provoke.

"We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us." ~Golda Meir

Edited by Eric Notti

I have seen a few posts that suggest that Israel leaves their homeland yet no suggestion as to where they should go.  ITP suggests they shouldn't have been put back in their historic homeland but had no suggestions as to where they should have been given a home. 

I find that quite interesting.  It really isn't a suggestion if there is only half of an idea.

It would be pretty sweet if the Israelis moved to and took over Mexico.  Within 15 years, they'd be wanting to put up walls to keep Americans from becoming illegal immigrants in their country.

I'm sorry.  I said illegal immigrants.  I of course meant undocumented workers.