• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

What specific atrocities are being committed by Israel? Bombing bombers is not atrocious. 

perpetrating an endless cycle is... and yes as someone else mentioned rockets arent exactly strategic strikes.

when does it end?  everyone claiming justification over the deaths.. at this point the whole thing isnt even about land or whether or not Isreal should exists... its about vengeance for the last strike.. and the last, and the one before that etc...

so what the hell lets kill some more of them.. im sure that will stop the violence.
look i hear you, its a giant crap sandwich, but my entire life this has been the exact same argument... with the exact same results... only the names have changed.
im not suggesting isreal let itself get blown up, but at the same time, it isnt exactly acceptable for them to lob those rockets back or commit other various assassinations and then claim innocence or justification.

There's an old saying, 2 wrongs don't make a right, somehow it seems relevant here.

They stopped firing rockets for 6 hours this morning to try to end the cycle. Hamas fired 45 rockets during that time. I've again, what are they supposed to do? You've said they shouldn't let themselves get bombed, they shouldn't assassinate Hamas leaders and they shouldn't retaliate. Those seem to be the only courses of action or inaction when someone is shooting missiles at you.

I think the biggest problem here is that the argument that Israel uses to justify these strikes is the same argument that Hamas uses to justify theirs. In the end, this equals a circular logic clusterf*^k explodathon.

It certainly is. The big problem is that all it takes is 3 jackholes from Hamas to kidnap some kids and one psycho Israeli and hundreds of people die. It's too easy to get the cycle started. But at this point Israel has stopped firing and tried to go along with the Egyptian proposed cease fire. They says enough but Hamas says it wasn't. If Hamas would stop firing this would be over. These things don't happen like this in the West Bank. It doesn't get out of hand like this as big or out of control or as often.

Hamas isn't going to stop until Israel is gone or destroyed, and neither of those things is going to happen. Not by Palestine anyway. These people are going to kill each other until the end of time, this shit has been going on for centuries.

I just wish the US would quit sending billions in aid and weapons to Israel. They need to take care of their own shit.

Israel has been under constant attack since the moment the land was given to them.  When shit escalates the highest they need to respond.

How would you guys expect the US to react if we were attacked by terrorists several times a week?  People expecting Israel to show restraint have no understanding of the situation.  If it were us, we would have decimated them.

I can only conclude that Hamas must have a death wish. Israel doesn't mess around when it comes to dealing with terrorism.

I think the biggest problem here is that the argument that Israel uses to justify these strikes is the same argument that Hamas uses to justify theirs. In the end, this equals a circular logic clusterf*^k explodathon.

i got to say, i like the cut of your jib. 

Except Israel targets military targets, Hamas just blows up women and children.

Collateral damage vs intent.  Israel always hits their target.  Sometimes there are unfortunate collateral damages.  However it has been shown that many times there aren't and the Arab media is blowing it out of proportion.  There is also the fact that Hamas intentionally use innocent people as a shield for most military installations, which Israel do not intentionally strike.

I'm just wondering at what point do the Palestinians admit defeat and get on with their lives. They seem to want to continue fighting a war they lost 40 years ago. 

We napalmed Tokyo relentlessly for months but the Japanese wouldn't surrender until we leveled 2 of their cities with nukes. How far will this have to go to get them to give it up? And will the world stand by and let them do it?

I'm just wondering at what point do the Palestinians admit defeat and get on with their lives. They seem to want to continue fighting a war they lost 40 years ago. 

We napalmed Tokyo relentlessly for months but the Japanese wouldn't surrender until we leveled 2 of their cities with nukes. How far will this have to go to get them to give it up? And will the world stand by and let them do it?

I think getting bombed and slaughtered is exactly what (a lot of them) they want. 

Heard an idea several years ago . . . Move all Israelis out of Israel and give them the state of Arizona (similar climate and geography). Give current Israel to the Palestinians. Would it create peace and stability in the region?

I know the Jews would never go for this, especially the idea go giving in and losing their historic sites, but it was an interesting idea to just throw out there.

Heard an idea several years ago . . . Move all Israelis out of Israel and give them the state of Arizona (similar climate and geography). Give current Israel to the Palestinians. Would it create peace and stability in the region?

I know the Jews would never go for this, especially the idea go giving in and losing their historic sites, but it was an interesting idea to just throw out there.

Arizona and Israel are not alike much at all.  

The latest assault on Gaza is directly related to the trillion cubic feet of natural gas estimated to be just off the shore of Gaza.  Israel wants it all for themselves so they can become a major gas exporter in their region and eventually export into Asia.

The gas in Gaza has been known since 2009 and with Russia, China, and other BRICS nations beginning to move away from the US dollar, it should come as no surprise as to why Israel is threatening to invade Gaza.  The only thing standing in their way from becoming major gas exporters are the Palestinian people.