• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

anyone worried about hamilton?

Everyone bitches about the line up yet no one comes up with a realistic alternative. I would love Howie batting fourth so we can have everyone bitch about all the double plays he's bound to hit into in that rare occasion that Pujols doesn't hit into one.

Everyone bitches about the line up yet no one comes up with a realistic alternative. I would love Howie batting fourth so we can have everyone bitch about all the double plays he's bound to hit into in that rare occasion that Pujols doesn't hit into one.

Kendrick

Trout

Calhoun

Pujols

Iannetta

Hamilton

Freese

Aybar

Boesch / Navarro / Cowgill

Conger at 9th games he plays

Perfect trash for trash trade....Hamilton for Edwin Jackson....Hamilton can hit 50 homers at Wrigley and Jackson is our emergency starter....Hamilton owed a little more on his contract but that can be worked out....seems fair....

Stubborn Scioscia is the only mgr in baseball who would hit him cleanup still.

Maybe we should introduce you to Ryne Sanderg and his #4 hitter, this guy.

howardryan.jpg

.217 .298 .370 .668  

well, I certainly feel better now...next time (today?) Hamilton Ks with the bases loaded or RISP I'll be pumped up knowing that Sandberg uses the Scioscia cleanup hitter strategy for his last place Phils

You're the one thay made the "only Scioscia" comment.

Don't get upset when someone points out you're wrong. 

Apparently a moderator is allowed to credit a quote to whoever he wants to.  In your haste to defend Mr. Notti's response (which you checked as "Like This"), you attributed an "only Scioscia" quote to me.  I've included the actual quote at the beginning of this reply to help you figure out this apparently challenging sequence.

some of recent plate appearances have looked just awful.

it doesn't seem like he's even giving it much effort.

his power numbers are non-existent.

that's okay, we only have , what?, SEVEN years or whatever it is , left on his contract........this is going well.

No, only 3 more years of Hamilton, thank goodness!

At this rate I think I'd rather have Linda Hamilton at cleanup.

only three more years -- well, that's better than seven but is two to three years too many IMO.

anyone worried about Hamilton? the thread title asks.......answer -- YES. That his name will show up in the Angels line-up.

Meanwhile -- nice to have Calhoun back and batting lead off.........