• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

When will Oakland lose again?

Oakland is going to do the opposite of what they normally do.  Instead of taking off in the second half, they are gonna be mediocre and play .500 ball the rest of the year. 

The problem with my prediction is that I have discounted their ability for three years in a row and keep waiting for them to fall off a cliff yet they keep getting better and better.  So.  you know. 

The halos need to keep winning.  In particular against the A's and Seattle.  If they still win 100 games, no much you can do. 

They never seem to do anything in the playoffs anyway, so I'm honestly not worried. Halos just need to take care of their own business.

This.

If you watched mlb tonight the other night though Eric Byrnes was slobbing beanes knob saying how the trade they made was built for the post season and how this will get them over the tigers in the AL. Beane is sick and tired of getting bounced early and he wants the dodgers in the WS.

Byrnes with his terrible spray tan and hair dye

They never seem to do anything in the playoffs anyway, so I'm honestly not worried. Halos just need to take care of their own business.

I don't care about how they never seem to do anything in the playoffs. In the regular season, they simply win, and it's frustrating to see us falling behind with the second best record in baseball.

I don't want to see the Angels having to face King Felix in a one-game wild card playoff. We need to win the division, period. It looks like we'll have to beat Oakland head-to-head, since nobody else is cooperating.

Edited by fan_since79

If you look at second half (post All Star break) schedules, the A's have a much easier schedule than our Angels.  It will certainly be an uphill climb.  I think our team is better than the A's, but the A's will need to hit an iceberg or something for us to catch them. 

As soon as you all apologize to HaloRed16 for not participating. 

Yes,  I'm serious. 

My friends 

He already relinquished his membership to have meaningful conversation elsewhere.  Like Kindergarten.